chapter 10

TW: A small part where someone is miss-gendered

enjoy this weeks chapter 

~~

Y/N scooted closer to the edge of the building and peered over to get a better look at the person walking down the sidewalk.

"Deku," she whispered, "There's a person down there."

Deku looked where Y/N pointed, "I see them, lets go down there. Be careful and quiet."

Y/N nodded, "Got it!"

~~

Deku and Y/N peeked from around the corner of an ally way. They saw a tall, masculine-built person who was dressed in all black and had little pieces of maroon hair falling down from being tucked under a beanie.

The person unhooked a crowbar from their side, lifting it.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!"

CRASH!!

The thief's crowbar came crashing into the window of a car.

Their headshot up and they immediately started running off, dropping their crowbar.

Deku sprinted off after them, "Stay here and call the police!"

Y/N nodded and pulled her phone out, "On it!"

Y/N stared at her phone. It was dead. It was at 87% before they went after the thief. How is it dead already?

Y/N rolled her eyes, "it must have been the thief's quirk." She was so over some people's quirks, some people have annoying quirks.

"What am I going to do now?" Y/N mumbled to herself, "All these stores are closed, I can't use any of their phones."

"I'll just have to go after the thief then."

Running towards the way both the thief and Deku went, Y/N turned and took a shortcut to where she was thinking the thief was running to.

There was a park with a small forest behind it where the thief could run into. The forest was small but there would still be a small chance that Deku would lose the thief in between the trees.

"HEY! HEY! STOP! I JUST WANT TO TALK!" Y/N called after the thief when she saw them running in front of her.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Y/N huffed as she pushed herself to run faster to catch up with the thief.

"PLEASE STOP! JUST TALK TO M-- OOF!!" Y/N fell over when she got hit in the stomach with a duffle bag.

"That was uncalled for. tch-" Y/N opened their bag to see different close combat weapons, a few pens, and a name tag. Y/N pulled the pens out and sent them on the ground but then stoped her movements. She looked at the pens, the design on them was blue, white, and pink striped. Y/N stared at the pens for a few seconds then looked back in the bag.

Picking up the name tag, she read it out loud, "Piney. She/They." Y/N stared at the name tag before Piney's bag was snatched off of her lap.

Y/N's head shot up to see Piney, the maroon-haired theif.

"Here." Y/N carefully handed the pens and the name tag to Piney.

The buff girl looked down at the girl who looked like a child, "You aren't scared of me, Child?"

Y/N smiled at the maroon-haired girl and slowly stood up, "No, why would I be? You might be pretty but you aren't one of those mean-looking pretty girls! You know what I mean?"