chapter 8

I did research for this chapter so I hope you enjoy. Question at the end of the chapter
~~

Y/N sat in the car with Deku. Deku was going to a meeting at pro hero Shoto's hero agency. Y/N was only tagging along because she wanted to feel what the air around Shoto felt like. Was it cold and hot? Damp? Dry? Y/N wanted to find out. She knew that his right side felt hot and his left felt cold but she just wanted to see how the air felt. 

She needed to know so that she can write it down in her new-new notebook for future reference. And Y/N was still petty because of what those girls did to her old-new notebook. 

Maybe she'll be able to get Shoto's autograph. Does he give autographs?

He better. 

~~

"Deku, I'm nervous."

Midorya took a quick glance at Y/N then focused on the road again, "Why's that?"

Y/N signed, looking out the window "I just- I don't know. I guess meeting your boss's friend is nerve-wracking."

Midorya nodded in an understanding, "That makes sense, you have every right to be nervous. Getting nervous is normal."

Y/N pulled her seat belt a little tighter around her, "Do you get nervous Deku?"

"Of course, I do," Midorya looked at the young inspiring hero when he stopped at a red light, "I get nervous all the time! Especially during fights, but the fact of people being in danger makes me push myself to fight through my nervousness."

Y/N nodded in an understanding. Everyone gets nervous, it's nothing to feel embarrassed about. 

Well, let's just hope Y/N doesn't embarrass herself in front of Midorya and Shoto. 

~~

This Shoto guy is kind of lame. 

He has no sense of humor. Y/N told him a joke and he didn't even smile. The joke was very funny too. 

Y/N sat in the corner of pro hero Shoto's office at a coffee table writing down things about new villains' quirks.

Y/N knew she could never be too safe, she always took notes on important things.

Y/N looked over at the two pro heros and then back at her notebook. This meeting was way more boring than she anticipated it would be.

Y/N then stood up and grabbed her notebook and pen, "I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back."

Deku turned to look at the young girl and nodded his head with a smile, "We'll be here."

~~

Y/N had no idea where the bathroom was. She was just aimlessly wondering around Shoto's her agency fidgeting with her visitors card that was clipped to a landerd that hung from her neck, like a necklace.

Y/N sighed as she hopped around the hallways looking for a map or something that would point her to the bathrooms.

"Why is this place so big? No one needs this big of a building unless its an apartment or something like that." Y/N continued to complain about the confusing layout of this building untill she stopped after she walked past a set or doors.

She slowly turned around and squinted her eyes at the signs above the doors.

"MENS RESTROOM"

"WOMENS RESTROOM"

"GENDER NEUTRAL RESTROOM"

Finally, the bathrooms.

~~

"It was good seeing you Midorya."

The green haired man smiled, "It was good seeing you too, I'm glad we were able to talk about the new minor villains that have started show up around Asia."

Shoto nodded in agreement.

Y/N nervously looked at the red and white haired hero and cleared her throat, "Um, Shoto can I have your autograph on my notebook? Please? "

The hero nodded, "Yes of course. " he took the girl's notebook and pen out of her hand, "Is right here okay?"

"Yes, that's fine!"

Shoto handed Y/N her notebook back. She signed over the place that his picture was on.

This notebook had all the heros that were in Midorya's hero classes over his three years of going to U.A.

Y/N smiled, "Thank you."

~~

Y/N loved Wednesday's. On Wednesday's, Y/N had her self defense class. Over the years she switched from Karate to Krav Maga.

Y/N knew she wanted to learn this branch of  Martial arts because it seemed more practical than Karate. Krav Maga is more real-world fighting focused, so if you'd get in a fight at school this would help you better than Karate. But both would still help non-the-less.

Her teacher, Iga, has been teaching her for almost two years. She knew alot since she has had a few different teachers over the years but Iga Sensei was that best. Mixing different fighting styles in every once in awhile to see if Y/N would notice the change is fighting technique.

This class, Y/N would be watching Iga Sensei's best student and another teacher do a practice fight. They wouldn't be hiting each other, they'd just be doing a demonstration.

Y/N had learned a lot since she's started Iga's classes and her being able to watch people in person would help her learn more. She'd be able to see what they were doing so she'd be able to inforce the moves she's learning into real-world fights.

"Okay L/N, you have to watch them carefully now. Okay? Take notes or something too. You know, what I usually have you do. Okay?"

Y/N sat down in the wooden chair next to Iga Sensei, "Okay."

~~

The two 'fighters' started by standing in front of each other, face to face. Fighter one then reached out for Fighter two's hand, but Fighter two grabbed Fighter one's arm and hit Fighter one's inner thigh with their free hand. Fighter two pulled Fighter one in a head lock type hold and flipped him on to the ground sending punches to his head.

But since this was only a demonstration, the punches were just fast taps to the head.

"Okay great!" Iga said standing from his seat, "Now for the next demonstration."

~~

Would you guys like to see the notes I made for Y/N's notes about what I've learned about Krav Maga? I could make a chapter where I add her notes that she has in her notes book.

If I do this I would include different pages from her notes, let me know what you'd like to see for this!!