Part title

I roll over feeling Tom wrapping his arms around my naked body. He kisses my forehead and my eyes flutter open.
"Morning wifey, how'd you sleep" he says in a sexy groggy morning voice. My heart flutters when he calls me wifey, I smile and look up at him.
"I slept great, I'll be back in a minute. Just gonna slip on one of your T-shirts to keep me warm". I sit up feeling extremely achey and sore from last night, I go to stand up but my legs can't move me. Tom sniggers at the fact I can't walk then picks me up and throws me on the bed.
"I'll get you dressed baby, you just sit still". He pulls my arms up and slips his t shirt over me, running his fingers down my sides.
"Mmm look so pretty in the morning". He mumbles into my ear, slowly licking it.
"Tom I'm too sore to do it again, plus we have to pack for the honeymoon tomorrow".

Toms POV

After Brooke repeatedly promising me as much sex as I want once we're on the honeymoon we agree to get breakfast and head home to start packing.
After dropping tess of at mum and dads and saying goodbye to them we head home and go through some of the wedding photos for the album.
"Our flight is at half 11, so we need to be at the airport by half 9. So we need to leave here at 8:45, so let's get up at 8". Her eyes widen, almost in shock, but I don't know why.
"Tom it's going to take a lot longer than 45 minutes for me to get ready, I have to shower, do my hair, put a little makeup on, get dressed and make sure we have everything. We'll get up at 7:45 that will be enough time".

After ordering pizza for dinner and finalising all the packing (Brookes idea not mine) we stick on a few episodes of friends before having an early night to have energy for tomorrow.
I roll over to ask Brooke if she's excited about the mystery honeymoon only to see my sleeping wife curled up in a ball lightly snoring.
I turn off the light before cuddling up to her and stroking her head.
I lay awake for a little while longer, just staring at the ceiling drowning in my thoughts. I know it sounds crazy but it still feels surreal the fact that we're married and Brooke is now my wife.
I never thought I'd end up here, I've always wanted to be married and have kids but I just never thought it would actually happen.
She's going to love the honeymoon destination, Brooke has talked about this place non stop. The plan is to keep her unaware to where we're going until we step off the plane.

***

"Tom have you put your hand luggage in the car? I've loaded the suitcases in" I hear Brooke call.
"Yes I'm putting it in now, stop shouting!" She comes strutting through with her hands on her hips breathing heavily.
"What do you mean stop shouting. Tom we have less than 5 minutes to go and you haven't even loaded your one bag into the fucking car and it's really stressing me out!" She shouts even louder.
I slowly pad my way over to Brooke, running my hands down her back to her ass causing shivers down her spine. I tuck a hair behind her ear before placing my lips back next to her ear.
"I think you need to be relaxed before we go, don't want to be stressed on the plane" I whisper in her ear slowly breathing down her neck. I run my tongue down her neck before picking her up allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist then place her on the kitchen counter.
I kiss down her collarbone, running my fingers down to her stomach the slipping them into her panties. I lock my lips to hers sliding my tongue round her lips as I slide my fingers into her. "Oh god Tommy" she moans out, I love her sounds the way she goes weak from one touch. I pump my fingers in and out her whilst sucking on her neck to bring her over the edge faster. "I love you so much Brooke, cum for me now" I growl into her ear as she arches her back as she finishes. I kiss her on the forested before sucking my fingers and walking to the car.
"Cmon darling we need to go now our flights soon." I open the car door for her before climbing in myself and starting the engine.
"Ahhhh I'm so excited about where we're going, do I look okay?" I look over to see what she's wearing: a pair of elastic waist wide leg cream joggers with a burgundy lace vest top and a grey hoodie. Her makeup is natural, I can't really tell what she has on but she looks gorgeous, her hair is in a messy bun with a few stray hairs falling down.
"Darling you look stunning I'll be fighting guys off you all day". She blushes as heat rises to her cheeks.
"Aww baby don't be embarrassed. It's so cute how you still have this reaction to me complimenting you" this only makes Brooke blush even harder causing me to laugh out.
"Right once we get on the motorway stick on the playlist for us to drive down". She sits with her leg bouncing and her fingers tapping on them nervously.
"Relax darling, I know you don't love surprises but you'll love it trust me". I stroke my hand on her thigh in hope to ease her.
"I'm just nervous, I've packed way to many clothes and loads of jewellery in hope to match. I've bought like 10 necklaces, 15 pairs of earrings and like 6 different belly bars with me". Damn, I love how fit she looks with her belly button thing in.
"Right come on let's park up and head to security". She jumps out of the car almost running into the airport.