47 ~ Bowing Down Before The Devil :1 ~

Start from the beginning

" How could I ? I know you care for her and by hurting her, I will be hurting you too. And I don't want to hurt you. Don't worry, she is safe." She smiled. "for now," she added. " but , if you want to keep her safe for later as well, you will do everything I ask you to do."

" Please let her go, give me my life back Sheetal. Please?" I begged. If I had to fall on my knees and beg for Khushi, I would. " Give her back to me and I will let you go for taking her away in the first place."

She sighed, " fine. For the sake of our previous relationship, I will let Khushi go. Only if..."

" If what?" I would do anything she ask me to, I was willing to give everything away for Khushi.

" if you divorce her and marry me," she said.

I froze in my place hearing her absurd demand...

"Marry me Arnav", she repeated.

I gritted my teeth, fighting the tears and the hurt that I felt. " Over my fucking dead body."

" I have Khushi with me....Don't forget that." Sheetal said with a sly smile on her face..

Her words did not settle well with me, I clenched my fists glaring at her. " I would rather kill myself than marry you. I love Khushi.. She is my wife for GOD Sake.., I will always only love Khushi."

" I don't care," she snapped. " I don't care if you love her or not . You can love her all you want but you are mine. You are Sheetal's . I will be your priority. Me."

I pushed her away. She stumbled in her steps, looking at me through her teary eyes. " Stop day dreaming and wake the fuck up." I yelled.

" Arnav...."

" I belong to Khushi, do you hear me? Mind, Body, soul... I belong to her, just as she belongs to me. She is mine, as I am hers." I glared.

She was shaking as she looked at me. " I will kill her. I will kill her." she murmured, more to herself than to me. I held myself back from pouncing on her and attacking her for even thinking about hurting Khushi.

" You won't hurt her," I threatened. I would set her on fire if she dared to. She looked me from beneath her lashes, " you are not going to hurt Khushi. I know you won't."

She tilted her head slightly, then stared at me through her bloodshot eyes. "You are right," she whispered. "I won't hurt her." Her frown turned into a malicious smile. " I will stop her food and water."

My heart stopped, I stiffened in my place.

" I have been keeping her alive but what happens when I decide to stop? What happens when I stop her food and water? What if she did not get a single drop of water??" Sheetal said while her face is looking like a sly fox

I stayed numb as I listened to her dictate my worst nightmare.

" Tch tch tch," I could hear the mocking her voice as she laughed at my helplessness. "Is not that sad?"

I moved my gaze to her. I clenched my fists, unclenched, then clenched them again. Sheetal straightened in her place as she looked back at me. She took a step backward. " Arnav?" she stuttered, I saw the fear flash in her eyes but she was quick to hide it.

" You don't know who you are messing with. You are attacking me at my weakest place, Khushi. I am willing to die for her, but I am also willing to spill blood for her if I have to" I took a bottle of whisky, smashed it against the bar counter and pointed the sharp edge it at Sheetal.

She gulped and took another step away from me. Her body started shaking, worse than before. " Arnav stop...stop".

"You don't know the consequences. You don't know the person I have become for Khushi...You have no idea what she means to me and you have no idea what extends I am willing to go to for her sake." For every step I took towards her, she took a step back from me. I kept the broken glass pointed at her. " I am more fucked up than you Sheetal, I am more crazy than you in love... I am a beast when It comes for Khushi... If it's for Khushi's sake, I am willing to cross the limits of crazy just like you already have."