Why They Chose Each Other

Piper McLean knew that Annabeth and Percy were madly in love. She also knew why they chose each other.

Annabeth was calm and down-to-earth. She tames Percy's fiery and impulsive personality. Percy was wild and fun. Percy brought out the laughter and smiles from Annabeth.

She also knew that they were destined from the start. Whenever, wherever they met, it was destiny that made it that they would become best friends, and eventually fall in love. It was predestined, in a way.

Piper knew that Percy and Annabeth experienced many things together. She heard the stories of Zeus's lightning bolt and the Sea of Monsters. She heard about holding the sky and the fight with the Titan, Atlas. She heard about the Battle of the Labyrinth and about the Second Titan War. Percy and Annabeth were separated and reunited at Camp Jupiter after eight months. They fell into the Pit of Tartarus and survived the horrors in it.

They needed each other. Piper remembered how sad Annabeth looked when she first met her. She knew about the nightmares that Percy and Annabeth had about Tartarus; she heard the screams in the middle of the night on the Argo II.

It was like if they were separated, Earth stopped orbiting the Sun. It was like they needed to know that they were there. They needed to make sure that they weren't alone. Piper always saw that one of them would grab for each other's hand, whenever they were walking side by side.

Percy and Annabeth's love inspired her to love Jason with her whole heart, just like they did. No wonder why her mother paid so much attention to those two.

It was true love that they shared. Sort of like a fairytale. If Percy has wake Annabeth from a curse with true love's kiss, the sleeping curse would lift the instant their lips brushed.

Piper knew that for all of those reasons why Percy and Annabeth chose each other.

(A/N: Comments and votes=MORE CHAPTERS!)