"Is it like that your son has lost his interest in living after the mysterious vanish of his lady love?" asked a formal friend of Aazam, Waqaar, who happened to pay visit to his home that evening.

"What made you say this?" asked the old man in

"Ah no, don't mind it my friend. People say these things about him since long."

Aazam sighed silently.

"Well, if I can suggest you something in this regard..." said the friend with no harmful intention.

"Pray you continue."

"Why don't you marry him off?"

"Marrying him?"

"I guess it'd bring some change. May be some positive changes." The friend sipped his coffee fixing his eyes on the face of Aazam.

"As if we'd never tried this huh."

Wazeer left his seat only to be joined by his teenager daughters while the friend, Rashid, asked the attendants for another cup of beverage.

~•~•~•~

7 years ago

In the park near Mansion

The 23-year old Wazeer-e-Aazam Ali Ubaidi had a bouquet of fresh roses and tulip in his hands that he artfully hid behind his back making the young lady go curious about it.

"What are you hiding Wazeer?" Jannat-ul-Mawa's tried all hard to have a glance of what was awaiting for her but given Wazeer's fun she lost the chance of grabbing the gift all the time.

"One more attempt and you get it," Wazeer was almost laughing that made the excited lady go silent and she sat on the stoned bench quietly looking away from Wazeer.

"What happen Mawa? Trust me I'll let you see it this time." He persuaded her to jump on him to get the roses but Mawa went calm seeing which his curiosity become relentless.

"Why would I waste my breath on something you're trying to hide when I'm already aware of it." She, with a serene smile on her lips, retorted.

"Oh, what's that you tell me if you know," Wazeer bit his lips appearing to be funny.

"They're the same Rohri Garden roses plucking which can make you taste the food of jail." She laughed covering her mouth with her fluffy palms.

Wazeer's hands ultimately came in front and handed those roses to her in courtesy. She, very gladly, extended her hands to take with Wazeer kept the bouquet aside and held her hands.

"There's one more step to go to these precious flowers," he pulled her with a jerk.

Jannat's eyes widened and before she could enquire what was it his elation made his reply in warm whispers.

"A kiss."

.

.

.

.

.