My assumptions are right as I heard footsteps coming out of our room.

Mew was just back from God knows where.

The alarm clock displayed 4:05 in the morning.

I want to confront him about this. Demand where he was going.

But I am not sure he will tell me. If he wanted me to know he should have told me before leaving or the morning when I confront him. He always brushes off it every time I bring it up. He doesn't want me to know.

What is that?

What is that he does not want me to know where he is going every night after I fell asleep?

There is no possibility of me knowing if I confront him now.

I should know it myself. 

I pulled the cover-up to my chin as I heard the bedroom opened.

I closed my eyes tightly as I tried to act like I was asleep.

I heard his soft steps entering the room. He walked straight to the walking closet muttering something under his breath. When I heard attentively...I realized he is talking on the phone while trying to change his clothes.

"We should not do this on nights. At least not every night.  "

Mew whispered into the phone while trying to step out of this pants.

"What do you mean by why? I have a husband sleeping with me on my bed beside me. Remember? "

There was a few seconds of silence before mew spoke again.

"Shut up. That was when I was single. I am married now. I can sneak out of the bed every night without alerting my husband now. Can I? "

This time it did not take more seconds before he spoke. 

"No way. Who said I will stop doing this. I see what you are trying to do there. Trying to get rid of me? No way."

I can imagine him smirking by the way he is speaking. I felt like my heart dropped into the stomach.

I really don't want to think about him like that! I know he would not cheat. He won't. I am sure I can tell if a person is cheating when he was in a relationship with me. I am not that dumb.

But...The way he spoke is making my mind think something I really don't want to think. 

"We will just stop doing it in the nighttime. Gulf had been bringing up about it recently. I am sure he knows I am sneaking out on nights "

"I brushed it off every time he tried to ask. I think he is not taking it seriously. I should stop sneaking nighttime before he takes this thing into his hands and comes after me for details. "

Too bad. I already took the matter into my hands.

"It's not like I will tell him if he confronts me. I just don't want him to know anything.  "

There was a pause before mew spoke.

"Yeah. Sure. Ok. "

Mew hung up the phone. I am sure he changed his clothes already. 

I expected him to join me in the bed but he walked around the bed and walked out of the bedroom leaving the door open.

He walked straight into his office which is opposite our bedroom. I slightly sat up to see what he is doing.

He did not close the door of his office room too. So...I can clearly see what happens in the room across from ours.

He walked to his desk and placed something in the first drawer. Something black. An object. I can't see what it is due to the distance and lights were turned off. So, I could not see it.