Jisoo's working hours will be from opening till closing due to the owner's request.

Even though it didn't settle well with the 'mother' of the group, Seungcheol was able to get his way but of course- with a price. "If our baby Joshuji is going to be working for 11 hours, you have to buy us dinner for a week."

"What?!"

Jeonghan smirked, seeing the older's reaction. "Buy us dinner for a week to celebrate Jisoo's new job and as a sorry for making him work for a long time."  Seungcheol was about to retort but nothing came out.

"Don't you want to buy us dinner?"

Jisoo looked at the bar owner in sadness, adding a small pout for more effect. Seungcheol's wall started to break. "Fine- I'll buy you guys dinner for a week...." The two younger boys celebrated. "I taught you well!"

Jeonghan squealed and hugged Joshua. "That pout was so cute though!" Jisoo smiled. "I've been practicing." The boy added a wink and laughed alongside the Korean. "You guys are so mean-"

"You've been practicing with who?"

Jisoo and Seungcheol stared at the Korean angel in confusion. "You said you practiced pouting, but with who?" Jeonghan clarifies his question. "I- uhh... Practice with my stuffies..."

Jisoo glared at the two older boys as they laughed. "You're still a baby, Baby Shua shua!" Jisoo tried to escape Jeonghan's clutches but the boy hugged the younger really tightly.

"You guys really never changed..."