さん

"Oh, yeah- yeah, oh~"

Cheers and claps were heard all around the bar. Jisoo opened his eyes to see everyone smiling at him. "Let's give another round of applause to Hong Joshua!" Jisoo smiled at the crowd and bowed.

"THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND, YA'LL!"

Seungcheol sighed and buried his head on his hands while Jisoo's face turned red at Jeonghan's outburst. "Can you not?" Seungcheol demands. Jeonghan stuck his tongue out to the owner and continued to cheer.

"Joshua, you may go to the back now.." The announcer whispers to his ear. Jisoo nods and leaves the stage only to be greeted by two bone crushing hugs from the two people who forced him to do this.

"See, this is a good idea." Seungcheol tells the youngest of the three. "Yeah, yeah, yeah-" Joshua just rolled his eyes in reply. "You did GREAT!" Jeonghan compliments Joshua.

The said boy gave a small smile.

"But did you really have to scream like that in front of a huge audience?" Jisoo asks the Korean. Jeonghan shrugged and just pinched the boy's cheek. "I just want to support my best friend!"

The other two boys sighed.

"Am I not your best friend too?" Seungcheol asks. Jeonghan shook his head like a child. "You can't be our best friend because you're our boss! Jisoo and I can be best friends 'cause we're both employees."

Seungcheol just rolled his eyes at Jeonghan's logic.

"Well, I can't just stop being the boss just for you guys!" Jeonghan faked sadness and tears. "Did you see that, Joshuji? He cares more about his job than us!"

Jisoo sighed and pushed Jeonghan off of his arm.

"Please, without Cheol, you wouldn't have a job." Jeonghan pouts as he leaves Jisoo's side. "Please- I can definitely get a job without Cheol's help!" Seungcheol smirks.

"I like to see you try." Seungcheol said. Before Jeonghan and Seungcheol could bicker, Jisoo changes the subject. "Is this performing thing a one time thing or-" "Oh no, sweetie! This is your job now!"

"Well, suck it up, because whether you like it or not, you're hired."