よん

Jisoo woke up to the sound of his best friends arguing in his apartment.

The sleepy boy rubbed his eyes and went to see what in the world his friends are arguing about. "Oh my-" Jisoo's eyes widened, sleepiness vanished when he saw what they did to the poor apartment.

"WHAT HAPPENED HERE??"

The two boys stopped arguing and stared at their best friend. "It's his fault!" They pointed at each other, putting the blame away from themselves. Jisoo gave them both a deadpanned look.

The apartment looks like an elephant came in and started a rampage with its family. The pillows from the couch were all over the place, the roses were out of the vase and you can see a tiny crack on the television.

"Mind telling me what happened to my precious apartment?"

Seungcheol and Jeonghan gulped when Jisoo spoke in english. "You see-" Jeonghan squeaked when Jisoo turned his gaze towards him. "Cheol wanted you to start working from morning till closing but I said no-"

"You guys trashed my apartment just because you were arguing about my working hours?" Jisoo repeated in disbelief. "Kinda-" "Are you guys actually older than me or are you babies in adults' bodies?"

"We aren't babies!"

Jisoo stared at Seungcheol. "Really now? Can't you guys just go on a day without me and not argue?" Jeonghan and Seungcheol looked at each other and shook their heads cheekily. "Nope!" Jisoo sighed.

"Can we just- talk about my working hours later? I'm still tired and lazy to deal with all this.." Jisoo yawned and stretched after saying that. "YOU LOOK SO CUTE~" Jeonghan ran to the boy and pinched his cheeks.

"When will you ever change?"

Seungcheol smiled slightly at the sight of his two best friends, reminiscing the times when they were young. "But Shua looks so cuuute~" Jeonghan pouted and koalaed Jisoo tightly. "Get off of me-"

Needless to say, Jeonghan didn't get off of Jisoo until Seungcheol stepped in.