Seungcheol came out of his office and went towards Jeonghan.

He scurried through tables of people who were talking and laughing while waiting for the entertainment to start. When he arrived at the bar stand, Jeonghan immediately gave him a drink without a word.

"Do you think Jisoo will actually do it?"

Jeonghan shrugged as he prepared more drinks. "Who knows? He'll probably freeze then when music starts to play, he'll enjoy himself." Jeonghan tells the older. Seungcheol hums, knowing that may be the case.

"Do you think hiring him behind his back is a good move?"

Jeonghan laughed. The Korean angel filled four glasses with vodka and tequila and gave it to the waiter to be served. "When did us doing something behind Joshua's back turn out as a bad idea?"

Seungcheol was about to open his mouth and tell Jeonghan about all of their shenanigans that turned out badly due to the lack of Jisoo supervision when the announcer announced something.

"Please give it up to Hong Joshua!"

Jeonghan stopped concocting the drinks and Seungcheol forgot all about exposing himself and Jeonghan as they see their best friend get up on stage all glammed up and ready to perform for the crowd.

"Uhh... Hi? I'm Hong Jisoo but call me Joshua."

His two best friends smirked slightly at the awkwardness that was seeping through his words. "I'll be performing a song called Sunday Morning by Maroon 5." Claps were given out to the boy as the music starts.

"Of course he'd pick Sunday Morning."

Seungcheol and Jeonghan weren't shocked nor surprised by Jisoo's choice of song. Sunday Morning was and still is Jisoo's favorite song to sing and listen to. The Korean-American has been playing this ever since.

"Sunday Morning, rain is falling~"