いち

It was a normal night here in the Ah Love Bar.

The music was blaring, voices of many individuals were heard, lots of drinks were being served to those customers and screams of terror were heard from the backstage.

"YOON JEONGHAN!"

That was Hong Jisoo, the bar's newest entertainer. The Korean-American was shocked that he got the job of singing in front of a lot of people for the bar, especially since he didn't even apply.

"What? You always wanted to sing!"

Yoon Jeonghan, one of Jisoo's childhood best friends. He's working as the bartender at this specific bar and decided to secretly apply Jisoo for a job. Why wasn't this bartender at his station, I don't know..

"I do but not here!"

The sound of someone's throat clearing was suddenly heard from behind the two. It was Choi Seungcheol, the owner of this very bar and the two's other childhood best friend.

"What's wrong with singing here, Joshuji?"

Jisoo was lost for words. "It's not that this bar is bad- It's just..." Jeonghan and Seungcheol looked at Jisoo. "It's just?" Jisoo couldn't come up with an excuse so he quickly changed the subject.

"Why aren't you doing your job though, Hannie?"

Seungcheol looked at Jeonghan. "He'a right... Aren't you supposed to be tending to some customers?" Seungcheol asked. Jeonghan stuttered. "Uhh- GOTTA BLAST!"

Jeonghan quickly ran away from his best friends and went to his station. "Come on, Shua. You'll do great at this job!" Seungcheol cheered the younger on. "Easy for you to say.. You're just the owner!"

Seungcheol just smirked and winked. "You better get ready! Your show's about to start." Was all Seungcheol said before leaving Jisoo on his own. "Please give it up to Hong Joshua!" The announcer's voice was heard.

"I will kill you two."