Chapter 13

"Hurry up! Hurry up! We are late!"

Anna was running with her nine-month-old baby in her arms towards the harbor followed by Kristoff, who carried each of their four-year-old twins on each arm, and by an entourage of servants carrying boxes filled with a huge variety of things.

"Really. Do you think it was necessary to bring all those fry-pans with us?" Kristoff asked shocked.

"Oh, you should have a chat with my cousin about her security system."

"Why?"

"It's flawless!"

"What?" he said understanding less and less.

"Never mind. There they are!"

Anna saw Elsa and Hallan waiting for them on the deck of the ship and ran to them. Once there, Liv and Keldan jumped out of their father's arms and ran to hug their aunts.

"Hey, little guys! How are you?" Hallan said hugging them back.

"We are fine! Let's play!" Keldan said excited.

"Yeah! Let's play! Do the magic, aunty Elsa!" said Liv even more excited.

"Of course we'll play," Elsa smiled. "But let me greeting your parents before."

"Fiiine..." the both said pouting.

"Hi, Eir," Elsa carefully caressed the baby in Anna's arms.

"Hi, aunty Elsa. How are you?" Anna said making a tiny voice and moving her daughter's arm.

"You are late," Elsa looked at Anna and Kristoff making an angry face.

"Of course we are! A queen has a lot of duties," Anna replied.

"You overslept, right?"

"Totally soundly," Anna admitted with a grin making Elsa laugh.

"I missed you, Anna! You are the best!" Hallan laughed loudly and hugged the couple.

"We missed you too," Anna assured the Ahtohallan's spirit.

"Wao, Anna!" Olaf exclaimed appearing from behind Elsa. "What eye bags you have! You look like a panda!"

"Thank you, Olaf," Anna said frowning.

"You're welcome," the snowman said genuinely.

Anna smiled at his innocence. "How long have you arrived, Olaf?"

"We've been on the boat for two hours. Sven and I are early risers," he smiled.

"Mommy..." Liv said with her brown puppy eyes. "For whom are these gifts that Gerda just carried?"

Anna smiled and crouched down to her face level. "Those are for Zephyr and for the baby to be born. Do you remember Zephyr? We also went to meet her when she was born two years ago, although, of course, you were only two years old. You grow up so fast... but you also saw her when she came to meet Eir last year." As usual, Anna continued speaking without allowing anyone to answer her questions. "We also bring a lot of chocolate for Astrid. She's about to make very hard work."

"Poor Hiccup," Kristof said shaking his head. "How cruel marginalization..."

"Oh, c'mon. His side is easy peasy!" she objected.

Kristoff looked carefully at his own hand as if losing himself in his memories. "It is?"

---

About 930 miles from there...