Chapter 1: Part I.

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Ah!" Naruto looked dumbfounded as he pointed towards the flying Dragon. "The damn Lizard just walked away from me!"

Naruto didn't bother trying to pursue the dragon, not when he had been shown the mercy. Ridiculous, in all his years, that was perhaps the longest dialogue he has ever exchanged with the Dragon. Trying to talk to Acnologia without any purpose of fighting was just a waste of time, not unless you were Irene or Zeref. He sighed and stared down at the water, looking at his reflection. He hated the image he saw. He had surely fallen from glory. He was no longer the person he once was. And seeing this face that looked innocent, irked him. He disturbed the waters to hide the image.

"That is just sad," Kurama said in an amused tone.

"Not as sad as the glorious Bijuu once infamous known for being able to wipe out mountains with a swing of just one of its nine tails, now turned into a tiny little cat," Naruto shot back in a flat tone.

"Ungrateful human! Had I not done what I did, we'd be dead!" Kurama shouted furiously.

"I didn't deny it, I am just stating my situation is not bad, compared to yours," Naruto said before smiling. "Well, let us not fight. We failed to do what we came here to do."

"And that was?" Kurama asked.

Naruto looked thoughtful for a moment before shrugging when he could not think of anything. "Hmm, it must not have been important if I forgot about it," he said with nonchalance. "Still, can you believe that overgrown lizard just walked away from me?"

"Are you the one to make that reference?"

"Why do you focus on less important details?"

Kurama sighed. "Talking to you is a waste of time… the dragon probably sensed that one thing comes in from the other ear and goes through the other…"

"Are you suggesting that I don't listen?"

"I'm saying you don't listen to anyone." Kurama said in a stern tone. "Should we even stick around here?"

Naruto looked around. There were ships coming, and probably from the Magic Council. He didn't want to get tangled up in that. And besides, if the Council saw him, the Alvarez would know where he is. Flying under the raider was truly difficult. Still, he has managed to keep at it over the past months.

He held out his hands and released a long breath. "This was a little underwhelming though," he said as he started walking away. "I thought if we could come here maybe things would become interesting… should we return to hell?"

"Sticking around here is just going to attract the Magic Council's attention anyway," Kurama said. "Let me out…" The Nine tailed demon materialized on Naruto's right shoulder. Its form small, it was nothing more than a tiny tanuki. Kurama looked ahead. It was nothing more than just water. "You can see that you are just leading us farther into the sea, right?"

Naruto blinked before stopping. "I knew that," he said. "I just don't want to take into the air… as those people might see me."

"Yeah, right," Kurama said sarcastically. "Your lack of focus on other things will make you walk into a pit of flames one day…"

"Not possible…besides, I am the most focused person," he said before he started flying. While flying, he saw a boat with two people and then flew down.

"You're not just going down because it is women, are you?"

"Correction, there is woman and a child," Naruto said calmly. He landed on the small boat. As soon as he touched on it, he fell on his knees, feeling sick. "Arg!" He cried, holding out his guts from spilling. He crawled over to the sides of the boat, and dipped his head into the water.