"yeah and i'm pretty hungry sooo" you trail off, staring at todoroki across from you.

todoroki stays silent and stares at the two of you across from him. you leaning on the wall calmly and midoriya standing straight, a nervous wreck.

 you leaning on the wall calmly and midoriya standing straight, a nervous wreck

this man is so fine- 🤚🏼

"i felt overpowered" todoroki finally says. "so much that i broke the one promise i made to myself" todoroki continues.

"none of them felt it. kaminari, iida. yayorozu, tokoyami, uraraka. none of them. in that moment, i was the only one who felt overpowered." todoroki says with a blank stare.

you and midoriya make eye contact and then look back at todoroki who's looking at his left hand.

"midoriya. you have obvious ties to all might. your quirk is a similar replica to his it seems." todoroki concludes, placing his hand down and staring at midoriya.

"where are you going with this?" you ask todoroki. he looks at you then your arm. if you were looking close enough, you could've sworn you saw sadness swipe through his eyes. he then looks back to midoriya.

"midoriya. tell me. are you really all might's secret love child or something?"

silence.

you look down at your feet, trying so hard not to burst. you bite your lip in attempt to stop the smile from growing on your face and losing it in front of midoriya and todoroki.

'no. i can't laugh yet. i have to hold it in.' you think, breathing though your nose since your lips are shut. you bring one of your arms across your stomach and the other is placed on top of your wrist, covering your forehead.

midoriya just pales. "am i, what?!" he asks in complete disbelief. "well, are you?" todoroki asks in all seriousness. how can he say that with no reaction?

"yeah midoriya, are you all might's secret love child?" you tease while smirking at the green haired boy. midoriya turns and sees the entertainment in your eyes and glares at you.

he then looks at todoroki and starts flailing his arms around "n-no! that's not it at all! but even if i was, i don't think you'd believe me. i promise you have the wrong idea." he spits out.

"my father is the number two hero, endeavor." todoroki starts. you both nod, already knowing that information. "so if your connected to all might in some way then" todoroki trails off.

"i have even more of a reason to beat you" todoroki says while glaring at midoriya. you raise an eyebrow and you continue to listen. you feel midoriya shrink under todoroki's gaze and starts scooting closer to you, expecting you do something about it.