Ruby and (Y/N): Do they?

Jaune: They will. At least, I hope they will, my mom always said that- actually, never mind.

There was a moment of silence between the three. Until Ruby decided to bring out her weapon to show it off. The blade lands next to the other two. Jaune takes a step back with a shocked expression, while (Y/N) just casually takes a step back with his hands behind his back.

Ruby: Well, I got this thing.

Jaune: Whoa! Is that a scythe?

Ruby: It's also a customisable, high impact, sniper rifle.

Jaune: What?

(Y/N): It's a gun as well.

Ruby: So what do you have?

Jaune: Oh! I've got this sword. And this shield as well.

He pulls out his sword and shield.

(Y/N): 'Pretty simple and bland if you ask me. But who doesn't enjoy something simple like a well maintained sword. I mean I know I do. That reminds me, I need to see if the navigation computer still has coordinates to Ilum. I just hope no one found the temple.' Hmmm...

(Forgot to mention this story takes about 2 years after order 66. Your master was killed before that and you left the jedi order and followed the path similar to Ahsoka Tano's. But you learned more about the darkside and it's secrets. So deal with it.)

Ruby: What about you (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Hmm?

(Y/N) was brought back to reality to see Ruby and Jaune staring at him with curious looks.

(Y/N): I'm sorry, what was your question?

Ruby: What weapon do you have.

(Y/N): Well I have several. Such as this sword.

Ruby: Oooo! What does it do?!

(Y/N): Well it's a standard sword. But its material is very lightweight and super strong. Here hold it and see for yourself.

(Y/N) hands over his vibro sword to Ruby and she is stunned at the truth. As she hands it back to (Y/N) she starts to ask some questions.

Ruby: Wow! Your right! It's so light but it is very well balanced. What's it made of? I've never seen this kind of material for a sword before.

(Y/N): That, my dear Ruby, is a secret I will reveal later on. I promise you that.

Ruby: Awww! Fine! But you better keep that promise.

Jaune: Yeah! I wanna know as well.

(Y/N): Oh trust me you two. You and a few others will know. In time.

Ruby and Jaune: Huh?

(Y/N): Nothing. Anyway's want to see more of my weapons.

Ruby: YES!

(Y/N) then pulls out his blaster. Ruby and Jaune look at it with questionable looks until (Y/N) picked up an empty soda can, tossed it in the air a shot a blaster bolt that disintegrated the can in one shot. That's when Ruby and Jaune went wide eyed.

(Y/N): That is my blaster pistol. Pretty cool. Huh?

Ruby: I'm actually at a loss for words.

Jaune: Same here.

(Y/N) chuckled and put away his blaster and grabbed his lightsabers.

(Y/N): And finally these are my pride and joy.