[ 10:01 PM ]
[ SHIBUYA S TOWER ]

From the ground below, Y/N swings her hammer around, occasionally looking up to the high tower to see if the two boys have started their part yet.

"Fushiguro." Y/N calls, "You sure we can take down whoever it is that's up there?"

The dark haired male nods, flashing her a small smile. It's meant to reassure her, but was instead making her flustered.

"Yeah. we can do this."

Seeing her expression light up made Fushiguro's cheeks warm. Was that all she needed to hear to make her happy?

If it was, then he's glad.

"FUSHIGURO!"

That's their cue.

"DEACTIVATE NUE!"

Y/N flinches, eyes slightly going wide as a man with string wrapped around his body suddenly appears in front of them. It felt like she just turned her attention somewhere else then poof!

"Fushiguro! Y/N! Where is he?!"

"There."

Fushiguro gestures y/n to follow him. The two of them approach the body on the ground along with Itadori. It was quite surprising how the girl us able to properly control her hunger around Itadori.

"I didn't see him land and the body's too clean." Fushiguro's calm expression changes to a serious one.

"It doesn't matter if he's a curse user. He fell fourty-one stories." he continues.

He activates his cursed technique.

"Get up, you sneaky old bastard!"

When the body started to move, the first thing Y/N does is raise her cursed hammer, eyes sharply watching the man.

"Sheesh." he says.

" he says

"Kids these days got no pity for the elderly."

Y/N clicks the roof of her tongue, brows furrowed. She raises her arm, watching as cursed energy coursed through her veins and steadily transfer to her hammer.

"We can't afford to waste or time here." Fushiguro says, sparing the girl a glance before beginning to approach the man.

Itadori followed,

"we won't."

With a sharp inhale, all three students  began to attack all at once. Itadori lands a punch on the curse users gut, making Y/N wince as if imagining herself as the one taking the hit.

'That must've hurt!'

When the girl was about to raise her sledge hammer, hoping that her tool won't accidentally hit Fushiguro or Itadori, something cold grabs her arm.

"Wha ―"