"Room 203, down the hall to the right. Thank you, and please enjoy your stay!"

Keiko nodded and waved, replying simply and then walking down the halls with Obito.

"Obito-Sensei..."

"Don't even say it."

"You've gotten attractive to other people, huh."

"I said don't say it!"

"Hn." She smirks. "You should try and get with someone."

Obito pinched the bridge of his nose and walked faster.

"Oi, don't walk so fast."

"What? Are you tired?" He teased, knowing even if she was she wouldn't admit it.

"Of course not." 

Yes, she was tired.

-·=»◆‡«=·-

"Obito-Sensei." She shook the man with her natural arm, grunting in annoyance when he didn't stir.

"Fine then..." She stepped back and closed her eyes.

"Fire Style!: Fireball jutsu!"

"EHHH!?" Obito woke up, dusting the fire off of him in panic. Once the fire was out, his head popped out from the side of the bed, glaring at her.

"Are you insane!?"

"You didn't want to wake up."

"SO YOU USE A JUTSU ON ME!?" She remained indifferent, throwing him a pair of clothes and a backpack.

"Let's go." He looked out the window, turning back to her with a face full of annoyance.

"THE SUN HASN'T EVEN RISEN!"

"Quiet. People are still sleeping, idiot. Also, if we want to get there on time we must leave now."

"Geez, Kakashi was right. You really don't know how to relax!" She turned around, surprised expression on her face.

"Kakashi-Senpai talks about me...?"

"Of course!" The elder Uchiha clicks his tongue and stands up, walking next to her.

"You're all that he talked about..." 

Heat rushes to Keiko's cheeks, and unfortunately for her, Obito noticed. 

Quickly rushing out the room before Obito could say anything, Keiko rushed out the room.

"Change, and meet me outside. I'll pay."

"Mhm~"

-·=»◆‡«=·- 

"What's the plan?" The two had been traveling for the past three hours, and after asking a fellow traveler of where to go they found out the land of waves was another hour away.

"It's quite obvious this is a trafficking business, right?" A butterfly flew past them as they spoke, landing on Obito's head.

"Yeah." He removed and smiled at it, raising his arm higher for it to fly away.

"Well, in the worst situation, i'll disguise myself as a helpless woman and infiltrate their organization."

"You realize we need permission from the hokage to do this?" Obito rose an unimpressed eyebrow at her, his expression turning stern at his next words.

"Meaning Kakashi."

"I'm aware. What of it?"

"He's not going to let you do it."

"Fine then. We won't tell him."

"It's required, Keiko."

"Listen, Sensei." Keiko crossed her arms and frowned at him.

"I'm a shinobi, and as are you. You understand that things like this happen all the time, right? Shinobi and Kunoichi do this all the time, and i'm no exception."

"Except the hokage loves you."

"Best you be quiet right now."

"Heh, heh." 

"Hn." The heiress to the clan bites her finger and draws blood, pressing it to the ground and summoning one of her animals.

"Keiko-Sama. How may I be of service to you?" She climbs onto the ferrets back, and tells Obito to do the same.

"Take us to the land of waves, please."

"Of course."

"Why the sudden summon?" He grabs onto its fur lightly as it ran.

"Just to get us there quicker."

"Oh."

"I'm still telling Kakashi."

"Snitch."

"Hn."

-·=»◆‡«=·- 

Chapter End~

New arc I made up!

I dont fully understand trafficking businesses but I have an Idea. Also, if you guys want another arc, just tell me!

If you have any ideas for a new arc just tell me.

Also, if you haven't noticed, Keiko is calling Kakashi senpai again out of respect. She tried calling him lord hokage, but he would've punished her.

AND NOT IN THE WAY YOU'RE THINKING.

ANYAWAYS.

Basically, everyone is alive except for people like Minato.

Get ready for next chapter!

Love y'all!