Word got out that some random travelers were going around, fixing and helping. So when Kakashi found out, a smile was definitely on his face.

He would report this to the village elders, no matter how annoying and rude they were, they were still important.

Besides, he just needed to wait four more years for Keiko to come back and be by his side...Right?

Of course he had Shikamaru, but...

Well, he wanted Keiko.

And he didn't need to explain why, because even Kakashi had pride.

He sighed with a smile and finished the last paperwork. Kakashi turned around and looked at the setting sun through the large window.

"How'd you even do paperwork when you were younger...? It's such a bore..." He chuckled and stood up, happy they had resolved the problem about the exploding humans and gotten news of Keiko's and Obito's progress.

-·=»◆‡«=·- 

"Obito, let's rest here..." The male nods, smiling at Keiko as he enters.

Approaching the lady, they were surprised that she seemed afraid of them.

"Is there something wrong, ma'am?" She shook behind the counter.

"A-Are you one of them? " Keiko and Obito made brief eye contact and nodded at each other.

"Whoever they are, we aren't. But we can certainly help with any problems you have." The woman sighed in relief, a little more confidence now in her posture.

"T-Theres been some men...Kidnapping women and robbing the places and shops int his area..."

"Have they come here before?" She nodded, sweat on her face to show the fear she held.

"T-Twice...And when we checked the number of our customers, there were two missing both of whom were women."

This time, it was Obito who spoke.

"Do you have any idea where they came from?" She shook her head.

"Unfortunately all I have is rumours."

"Anything would be good." Keiko stepped forwards and Obito noticed the slight desperation in her voice.

"In the land of waves, theres apparently a hideout over there."

"What's it look like?"

"It's behind a water fall. That's all I know...I'm sorry."

"No, you've done good. Thank you." The woman smiled shakily in response.

"Anything else?"

"Theres a few people in this small village who work for it, thats for sure. It isn't a rumour because I've seen them. They stand out a lot, and will be wielding weapons that has a tag that says 'Company Of Daku' on it." 

"Daku...?" The slight mutter made the younger Uchiha look at the elder with a raised brow.

"You're familiar with the name, Obito-Sensei?" He shook his head.

"I'll tell you later. For now," He smiled at the woman "Do you mind if we get a room for the night?" The smallest hint of a blush on her face showed, but she quickly hid it and nodded, giving him a paper.

"Just sign this, please." He did as he was told and then proceeded to give it back to her. Once she finished looking over, she placed the papers away and handed them a key.