Bounties and Boats!

Start from the beginning

We all had our own reactions, which were all positive, but Luffy's outshined all of them as usual, "Whoa! It's hug! It's so cool!" he cheered. "It looks like it has all sorts of things flying out!"

Everyone climbed onto the ship and searched around, and I found my own little workshop with my tools and some materials already. I could hear Luffy talking about whatever with Iceberg, but I was too busy organizing everything to how I wanted it. A single tear of joy came out of my eye and I sat down at my new work desk, laying over it. Ahhh, I love it here! I left the room and walked around, seeing an aquarium. Oh my god this is the best ship to ever exist!

The boys went out to get Franky after we heard a bunch of crashing in the lower district, while Robin, Nami, and I all waited. After a bit, Luffy came crashing back onto the ship, not breaking anything to our relief, with a black speedo in his hand. A second later, Franky came crashing into a heap of scraps in front of the ship, with his usual swimsuit nowhere no his body. So that's how they planned to get him here, huh? I shook my head and averted my eyes when the cyborg got back up, looking towards our captain when he told us to have a safe trip after Luffy complimented the ship.

"If you want me to give this swimsuit back to you, then join us!" Luffy called down to the half naked man with a grin.

My eyes then moved back when I heard a crowd of people calling Franky a perv and that he should leave town already. Turns out, the people of Water Seven came down to scrap island just to yell at him. I could understand that, considering he ran through their home and destroyed it all while naked. Franky ignored them entirely.

"Give me back my swimsuit, Straw Hat," he grunted, moving his sunglasses up.

"Then join us!" Luffy said.

"Don't be silly! You think you can make me join you just by stealing my swimsuit?!" he asked before posing in front of everyone with his forearms together to make a star as he usually did. "Nothing should phase men! A man should be resourceful, even with only skin on his back. He should be like a lion that stands against the waves!"

I laughed as the crowd of towns people screamed from his exposure. "I underestimated him! What a strong-willed guy he is!" the ebony haired captain uttered in shock. "He's a man among men!"

Nami smacked him upside the head and yelled, "He's just a total perv!"

Robin stared blankly at the exposed man and looked toward us, "If it's okay to get rough with him, I can help you."

"Come to think of it, Ice pops said that we had no choice but to take him by force," Luffy hummed in thought.

Robin then did the unthinkable. The most evil thing to do. She sprouted arms from the man's legs, and then grabbed his balls. This elicited a scream from Franky, who looked like he was shot by lightning.

"You grabbed them! Ouch!" Luffy shouted.

"YOU'RE GONNA CRUSH THEM, ROBIN!" Chopper screamed.

Franky continued to scurry around in pain, not being able to do anything because there were just two disembodied hands squeezing the life out of his family jewels. I could see the cigar fall from Paulie's mouth as Iceberg and him stared in disbelief.

"THEY'RE GONNA COME OFFFFFF!" Kiwi shrieked.

"THEY'RE GONNA BE PULLED OFFFFF!" Mozu followed up.

"JUST LIKE TANGERINES!" they yelled in sync.

"Oranges?!" Franky shouted.

The man fell onto the floor in pain. "Oi, Robin! I want him to still be a man when he joins us!" our captain yelled, trying to save the man from his misery. "Don't tear them off!"