Bounties and Boats!

Start from the beginning

Luffy stared at them blankly for a bit, then grinned. "You guys didn't have to ask me that. I decided a long time ago that he's the only person I'd accept as our shipwright," our captain told them.

"Seriously?!" Zambai asked, looking at the rest of us, "A-are you guys all okay with that?!"

No one really had the energy to respond after seeing the wanted posters besides Robin, Zoro, and me. Our answers were basically all yes. Who wouldn't want Franky on their ship? The guy is funny.

The Franky Family took off after that, going to the house and saying that they would not be going to the scrap island to see everyone off, and that Kiwi and Mozu should do it for them. We all headed inside and got ready to leave. "You guys are prepared for the worst regarding Usopp, aren't you?" Zoro asked in the middle of packing. No one really said anything because they were still stuck on their wanted posters, so I just gave a thumbs up.

"Oi, you guys! Just how long do you have to feel down?" Luffy questioned.

This caused Sanji to pop up behind him with his wanted poster in hand, "Shut up! Why does mine have to be the only one that's a drawing?!"

"People usually don't start off with a bounty that large!" the shorter of the two commented, completely ignoring the picture.

"Huh? Just how does this picture look like me?! Well?! How could they think this is me?!" the blond shouted.

"You look like that, you know," Zoro said plainly. Sanji flew over to Zoro, frowning deeply at him and started talking incoherently. "Use real words. I don't understand what you're saying."

"I'll be the laughing stock... of all the ladies throughout the world," the cook sobbed, dropping face first to the floor.

I laughed and crouched down beside him, consoling him with, "It's alright Sanji, the only thing they got were your blond hair, curly brows, and cigarette."

He looked up from the floor, his chin against the ground, and then grabbed my hand with different tears falling down his face now. "(y/n)-swan, you're the love of my life," he sobbed. I laughed and pulled my hand from his to stand up when Nami walked over to me with our posters.

"It was probably the magazine photographer at the pool," Nami sighed, standing beside me.

I looked at mine, "How did he even get a intelligible picture of me when I ran away from him?"

Chopper was complaining about his bounty of only 50 Berries to our captain, but the rubber man went right over to me after telling him he'd have another chance. "Anyway, you got an even bigger bounty than Sanji, (y/n)! How'd you do that?!" he chimed in excitement, very invested in my answer.

I shrugged, "Honestly, I have no idea. I have a feeling it's either because of my dad being part of the Roger pirates or my mom who I know nothing about."

"EH?! YOUR DAD WAS PART OF THE PIRATE KING'S CREW?!" he yelled, eyes bulging out of his head.

"I thought I told you this-"

"WHEN?!"

"Straw Hat, what're you doing?!" Kiwi called to us from outside. That was the signal to head out, I guess, because we all made our way out of the building.

We left after Nami and I said goodbye to Chimney and Kokoro. When we made it to the scrap island, there was a huge tarp over what was definitely our future ship. Iceberg was the one who greeted us, saying that Franky had to go do something. It was brushed off because the excitement for seeing the ship was at the forefront of our minds.

Iceberg grabbed the sheet over the ship and exclaimed, "Here is Sanji's message to you, Straw Hat! If you're going to be King of Pirates some day.. " he tugged off the tarp and my eyes sparkled along with Chopper's and Luffy's. "...board this King of Animals ship!"