"Yes, please!", Ymir exclaimed, relieved someone finally told them to stop as she couldn't bother doing it herself. Jean seemed flustered.

"Whatever...", he muttered, receiving a couple of snickers in return from some of the others.

Once again your friends had successfully cheered you up, without even trying.

~

You and Eren spent the day following Levi's advice by training together on the training grounds. You decided to make it fun by rummaging the training-supply shed for any new equipment you don't usually use during the organized training sessions.

Eren settled for a dummy so he could practice his fighting technique for when he is a titan, while you found a variety of things you could use as targets to practice throwing the throwing knives you found stuffed away deep inside the shed.

It took some time to get used to, starting from scratch without anyone instructing you. However, with some trial and error, you found the technique that suited you the best.

"Dang Y/N, way to make yourself even more dangerous! When are you planning on putting this skill to use? Maybe if our dear Marco breaks your heart?", Reiner suddenly teased. You could hear he was joking, but you didn't like the way he threw Marco's name in there.

"Shut up Reiner or I might mistake you for that dummy over there", you laughed, throwing your knife demonstratively, piercing the dummy straight in between where its eyebrows would be. Reiner theatrically put his hands up in front of him while whistling.

"Duly noted", he said smugly and smiled. "I have to get back to cleaning the shower-quarters. See you two later!", he said and waved you and Eren goodbye.

"Bye Reiner!", you waved with your hands full of knives.

~

"Shit! Why is it that I'm always late when I have to be somewhere with you?!", you exclaimed exhausted as you and Eren sprinted through the halls towards mess hall. You had a firm grasp around his wrist, scared he would slow you down if you didn't yank him along.

"Chill Y/N, it's just two minutes past!", Eren answered you, bewildered as to when you became so punctual over the afternoon tea. You didn't answer him as you burst in through the vast doors of mess hall. Levi sat alone with his back facing you.

"Sorry we're-", you started apologizing.

"It's fine, it's just three minutes past", Levi assured you. You noticed two cups already filled with tea were placed on your's and Eren's spot on the table.

"See Y/N, that's what I was sa-", Eren started saying in a what-did-I-say voice, but Levi interrupted him.

"You could learn a thing or two from Y/N's respect for punctuality, Eren", Levi told him firmly, Eren's previous boasting demeanour sinking like someone poked a hole in him.

"Yes Captain Levi", he said beat, taking a seat at the table. You did the same, giggling amused by the state of Eren after receiving the little lecture from Levi.

You all sat there, sipping your tea in silence, only talking a bit about what you did for training today. Levi seemed surprised when you mentioned the throwing knives, but you could swear he looked a little proud when you told him how many precise hit's you got.

"Erwin and the rest are keeping us waiting... The MP escorts will come here before they do", Levi said after a while of you three just sitting there. You had finished your tea a long time ago, the only thing keeping you all here was that meeting.