Chapter 79

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● FIVE YEAR JOURNEY ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

After much troubles, eventually Kakashi managed to convince Keiko to get the Hashirama arm. Of course after he was done getting mad at her.

Her punishment wasn't too severe since she was the other main reason to the end of the war, and technically still a shinobi of the leaf as she fought. All was forgiven in the end, and many people came to thank her for saving their lives or their loved ones.

It eased the guilt in her heart.

Neji, Shikaku, Inoichi, Even...Obito...They were alive...

To atone for her sins, Keiko decided to travel for a while, and eventually Kakashi trusted her enough to watch over Obito on her travels.

She smiled at Kakashi, her robe over her shoulders.

"Five years maximum, alright?" She nodded, Sakura and Sasuke speaking to Obito along with Naruto, giving the soulmates time alone.

"Seems I stole your title as sixth hokage, huh?" She laughs, shaking her head.

"It suits you better, lord sixth." He narrowed his eyes, immediately replying.

"Don't call me that." A snicker escaped her lips.

"Of course not."

"Well then, kitten."

"Don't call me that."

"Nope~"

Her smile slowly faded, and she looked down, guilt clawing at her heart.

"Kakashi, I...Really am sorry about everything..."

"What are you talking about?" Kakashi looked at her, smiling as his fingers grasped her chin, lifting it to make eye-contact with him.

"The only thing you did was keep your promise to me...And that meant a lot to me..."

"I..."

"But then again, you also destroyed the final valley and lost your arm and Narutos. Also, you-"