Ch 2: Backstory

Yoongi POV
I'm so excited!

I'm not ready! I don't want this yet.

Goodbye...

Appa? Where's my mommy?

I love you and nothing that happened in the past will change that, k Chim? You ARE my son.

I want to be with you! I won't leave, I promise!

Wait a minute! You guys have no idea what any of this means. Let's take it back so you can understand.

Rewind

Hi! My name is Min Yoongi. I'm almost 19 years old and fresh into college. Well not really. I started back in September. But I am in my freshman year. And I'm studying music because I want to be a music producer.

Right now I'm sitting in my college dorm, writing some music for an assignment I have.

"Yoongi~" I hear from behind me.

I looked back and saw my amazing, lovely, beautiful girlfriend, Alexia, standing there looking sexy in her dress.

"Hey, baby," I say as I turn around completely to face her. "What are you doing here?"

"I missed you. So I took the hour-long drive here, to come and see you." She said while walking over to me.

My college is an hour away from my house. But I chose to live on campus because I didn't feel like driving an hour to and from here every day.

"I missed you." She said as she got right in front of me.

I tried to stand up, but she pushed me back down into my chair. Then she pulled up her tight dress and sat on my lap.

She looked at me with hunger in her eyes. Her hands found their way on my chest and shoulders, grazing over them. She slowly leaned in and kissed me.

I smirk into the kiss. Then I stand up and lead us to the bed.

7 weeks later

I got a very distressed but exciting text from Alexia. It read:

'Yoongi! I didn't get my period this month. But with what we did before, I decided to take a test and it came back positive! I'm pregnant with our baby, Yoongs. My only fear is how our parents are going to react. But I'm so excited!'

I was very shocked by this information. She's pregnant? I was going to be a father?! Oh my God! I can't believe this.

I told her that I would come back home to help her tell our parents. We were both so excited. Until...

We told our parents... it didn't go very well...

Our parents were very furious. Her dad tried to punch me for getting his baby girl pregnant. My parents did and still are ignoring me. They are refusing to help us with anything. And all of them are very disappointed in us.

We were very discouraged at this but assured each other that everything was going to be ok. I started to supply Alexia with anything and everything she needed for her amd/or our baby.

All the hard work paid off because on October 13th. Alexia gave birth to a healthy baby boy. We were so happy. We named him 'Jimin'. Min Jimin. We loved him.

Our parents eventually warmed up to him. I mean he's too cute. How could you not love him? Her parents, also, forgave us. They said that it was just a mistake, and that they were proud that we are going to raise this baby together. My parents were ok with her but still ignored me.