166 and 054 just loving life

Charging through the facility you see Amanda once more... holding a teddy bear... which is holding doom mini!

You walk into the room and the bear try's to run but is stopped as Amanda catches it and hands you back doom mini and give a cute smile!

166: Hi doom!

You give a nod
Vega: the slayer sends you his regards. He also wishes to know how you have been doing since the last meeting.

166: I'm doing okay ... hey I was wandering ... is this a sanctioned test? Cause a lot of people came running past just before you carrying a lot of scps.

Vega: Negative we arrived here by following this plush bear.

166: Ahh yeah... builder bear is a bit of a trouble maker sometimes ... isn't he?

Vega: Affirmative... the slayer wishes to know if you would like to take a walk with him outside?

Amanda's eyes widen "Really!!! They will allow that!?!"

You shake your head

Vega: Negative. Slayer says, and I quote, "the fuck can they do to stop us?"

166: True you are a six foot bullet proof wall!

She giggles and you smile

Vega: We request you stay here the slayer must retrieve some things.

You head to another Keeter wing and retrieve 005 and stumble upon a fountain with a woman made of water sitting on the edge. You ask her if she wants to join you on your walk and she nods and takes your hand as you lead her back to Amanda.

166: Oh? And who is this young lady?

Vega: We do not know we just asked if she would join us and she said yes.

166: Ahh ok... so how will we leave without ... well... you know...

She indicates herself. You pull out a shotgun.

166: I mean yeah that will work... but we still don't have a ca... never mind we don't need one do we?

You shake your head having already blasted a hole in the wall leading right outside.

166: Well shall we?

Intercom: seven keeter class scp one Euclid and two thaumiel class containment cells have been breached! warning surface motion detectors have identified five escaped anomalies have left the facility! Begin the xk class anomaly recontainment preparations!