midoriya, uraraka and tokoyami start running and you keep your balance on top, scanning each team and their point values.

suddenly, your stopped and you look down to see your team stuck in mud. you feel everyone near you and you see uraraka struggling.

"uraraka, make us float." you say to the girl behind you. she does as you say and you guys slowly make your way out from the mud. uraraka presses her fingers together and you land with ease, immediately sprinting away.

now the main problem is your quirk. when you activate it, like it did to todoroki earlier, it'll happen to midoriya, uraraka and tokoyami. it'll start hurting them.

for some reason, your quirk comes off as sort of a chain reaction to anyone you touch, sending lightning their way. this is why you want to avoid activating it at any time, making this much more difficult added with the giant red target already on your back.

as you keep running, you see an earphone jack heading your way. you grab it and throw it back to its owner with ease. "tokoyami, use your quirk to cover our blind spots" you tell him.

you hear a laugh and you all look behind you to see shoji running towards you guys. "it's shoji! he's all by himself?" midoriya questions.

"we need to run away. we can't stay near these teams." tokoyami says. you nod in agreement and try to look for open spots to flee to.

your team suddenly stops again and you all look to see a purple ball trapping uraraka. "uraraka?" you question while raising an eyebrow. "mineta's quirk! but where is he?" midoriya questions, looking around.

you look back at shoji and see a tongue start to make its way to you. you move your head and grab it, cringing at the sticky substance it produces.

"aw man. tsus in there as well?" midoriya questions. you see them nearing you and you look at the sticky ball stuck on uraraka. you sigh "guys i'm sorry" you apologize.

"huh-" the three start yelling as you activate your quirk, using it to shock the sticky ball. it gets reduced to ashes and you deactivate your quirk.

"i'm sorry. i warned you about my quirk but it was the only way. all i ask is that you be prepared when i activate it." you tell them while running away.

"it's fine rai. anything to win" midoriya says in determination. the other two nod in agreement and you look down at midoriya who's already looking at you. you both smirk and you nod "alright"

"OTHER THAN TEAM RAI AND TEAM TODOROKI, CLASS 1-A SEEMS TO BE FALLING APART!" present mic announces. you furrow your eyebrows and snap your head at the screen.

katsuki bakugo- zero points

you scoff and turn your head back to the field. you don't have time to worry about him. your team suddenly stops and your now face to face with none other than todoroki.

tension rises as yours and his team stop. you and todoroki have a glaring contest while the people under you guys watch you two.

"i'll be taking that now" todoroki says in a cold tone. you scoff "don't make it sound easy now" you retort. you both scowl at each other.

"i didn't think he'd make this encounter until later in the game. he seems to think highly of you rai, also you midoriya." tokoyami mentions.