"How is it that you always seem to appear out of nowhere?" Lyra asked.

     He shrugged. "I'm just quiet whenever I walk unlike you." Am I a loud walker? She'd never had anyone tell her that before.

"About what you said earlier," Lyra continued, changing the subject, "Why's Draco not playing anymore?"

Lyra immediately saw it on the look of his face: Theo didn't want to answer it, though he did, something seemed wrong about it. "Oh you know, school. His grades have been pretty well and he doesn't want to disturb it with sports and other activities."

Draco had personally told her his grades had become awful. Theodore had lied to her. But why? "Sounds unlike him," Lyra said.

     "Yeah," Theo grabbed a grape and put it in his mouth, "he has changed since last year. He's become less. . .Draco-esque."

That wasn't a lie. He had really changed.

"I get it, with everything that happened in his family. . .Purebloods are a mess," Colin said. The rest agreed; even Lyra, Theo and Ginny who were pureblood themselves.

Lyra looked at her watch. The team had to be in the changing rooms for all of them to be ready and talk about strategy. "C'mon, Gin we have to go." Ginny, who had been staring at her seemed to be snapped out of her trance hearing this.

"We still have thirty minutes."

"Extra time for strategy, like how long have you been in this team?" When Ginny didn't move, Lyra got underneath their table and reappeared next to her. "We have to go Ginevra Weasley."

It took Lyra a whole minute to get Ginny to stand up, she only needed hold her hands. Lyra didn't know why, she would certainly use the method in the future nonetheless.

Together with Demelza, they went to the changing rooms. Lyra immediately left for the bathroom where she heard them whispering.

"How's it going with her?" Demelza asked.

"Terrible. I'll do something and she'll look at me with those eyes and how did you manage to date her?" Were they talking about her? Who else would it have been? Lyra was the only girl Demelza had dated yet.

     "I don't know. She's still a mystery to me. You should be the comfortable one, haven't you been friends since the day you met?"

"It was actually the day after. I accidentally spilled ink during our first potions class and she asked Snape to refill it." Lyra smiled. She remembered that really well. After that Severus had scolded her for asking. Little Lyra didn't care. She gained a friend, one who continued to be so and she started seeing in a completely different light. How one little pot of ink changed her whole life.

"Nevertheless, I can't be comfortable when I can only think of how at " Ginny stopped as Lyra heard the door open.

"Hi!" said the voice of Katie Bell.

     What was it? Atrocious, attentive, or other words she had forgotten. She'll ask her later, in a subtle way. Ginny would always answer her questions. (Hoping she wouldn't lie.)