Me, Jack and Weiss where infront of the school and it's amazing, it's like a freaken castle, I then heard Weiss say "you two looked happy" I nodded and Weiss said "I'll move on a head see you two inside" we waved and she ran ahead. I then spoke to Jack "on a scale of one to ten how likely would we kill someone today?" Jack answered " 100%" I nodded and said "good so we are on the same page but do try not to unless they deserve it" Jack Nodded and said "yes my queen" I bumped into someone, I looked at her and she's a beautiful girl with white hair and blue eyes, I then noticed that she dropped her letter and I was going to pick it up but a guy bet me to it. The guy then said "Misha Necron, is that you?" The guy handed Misha the letter and she said "I am and thank you" I joined in and said "I was going to pick up that" the man looked to me and said "my apologies" I waved my hand and said "it's alright, oh I should introduced myself my name is (Y/N)" Misha then said " I'm Misha" the guy was about to say something but he was intrupted by shouting "Fight on Misha!/ Do your best!" . We all turned to see two men and one woman and Jack said " I'm guessing there parent's " they Boulth nodded and I started walking the guy did the same and the others catcher up and I said "You guys had it ruth" Misha replied "yes" I then heard a voice "you came here with your parents I didn't know demon king academy was a playground for kids now" we just walked pass him and his magic power is really weak so we ignored him but he didn't like that and he said "Hey you!, I'm talking to you!" Me and the guy turned to him and the guy said "my bad your magic power is so sad I I missed it" I added " I agree, it's like a pebil easy to miss" he really didn't like that and he said "I won't let you off the hook" he used magic to make a fire ball and he continued "better start groveling or this flame of darkness knowing to burn the gods them selves will reduse you and those girls into nothing more then ash". This guys magic is really weak I'm going to call him DB, I then said "I'll handle this" I did a thing with my hand and said " Absolute Cancel " the flame went out and DB asked "how?!" Jack answered " it's a spell my lady knows it can cancel any magic spell no matter how powerful it is, thow your magic is really weak compares to everyone ".
DB really didn't like that and he said "Did you just call me weak I'm going to kill you for that!" The guy then said " be careful " then DB looked like something was holding him in place. I was interested, then the guy said "is that all it took to make you obey, I hope you learned something" he turned away and DB was on the ground screening "Ahhhhh, I'm the one burning by my flames!, I just want to dissaper!" I followed him and we went to our waiting rooms. I got separated from Jack but that's do to her being in a different room, I opened the door and I saw the same guy from Earlier, the one that put DB in place. I then said "small world" he nodded and said "yes, and sorry for never introduceing myself my name is Anos" I nodded and sat at a couch across from him and an owl said "the practical skill test is a duel between examines, the Loser won't be admitted after taking the magic power assessment test and the Altitude test the five winners will be admitted into the demon king academy, are there any questions?" I asked " are we allowed to use anything?, Also can we kill someone? " the owl answered "you can use anything and you can kill your Opponent" I nodded and waited. Anos then asked "why did you ask about killing?" I replied " it might happened so I just wanted to know head of time" he nodded and said "you have incredible magic power" I replied " so do you" he smiled and said "you knew?" I nodded and said " I can tell by just how they look, I don't need to use my skills after all id stare into the Abyss long enough to know" he was happy by my response and we waited for the battle to start.

Time skip after Anos fight

The fight against Anos and DB was so one-sided but I did copy that Revival magic so the fight was Useful, it was now my turn I looked infront of me and I saw a girl who looked like Molty from Rise of the shield hero. Like before the doors vanish and Molty said " well, your the one who killed my brother " she had a smug look and she said "I'm Molty Winchester, and you killed my brother Cardin" I replied "he was an insect so I kill it" she glared at me and got ready to fight and I pulled out spirit spear Basquias and the Referee said "begin!" In two seconds she was impaled by Basquias I then snapped my fingers and a flower appeared in its place and I said "Spirit spear Basquias 7th form moon rose drop of life" a drop of nector came from the flower and Molty was brot back to life. Everyone was whispering and I said "this is spirit spear Basquias, a spear that belonged to the first fairy king" I snapped again and it went back to a spear and I felt wind magic being used I looked to Molty and she said "die!, You filthy hybrid!" The wind formed a blade and it hit me but it didn't work I then said "looks like it's my turn, Spirit spear Basquias Six Form Umbra Lumos" the spear started to change into a oil lantern with a bright blue flame coming from it