Jugyeong was waiting for her by her shop, and the two girls trudged towards the school in the snow, hair dotted by the crystal patterns as they neared the gates. "Oh my gosh." Miyeon breathed out, Jugyeong's head shooting up and following her gaze.

Two cutouts from Jugyeong's photoshoot stood by the green gate, which had three posters of similar design - just in green, orange and pink - attached to it.

"What is all this?" Jugyeong exclaimed as her eyes landed on the stands. "It's so embarrassing."

"The face of our school - Im Jugyeong!" Miyeon cheered, nudging her friend. "Come on, I'll take a picture!"

The girl beside her rushed to stand beside the cutout, letting Miyeon take a few photos of her and then taking her phone to take a selfie to send to her mom.

"So she's the queen of Saebom High School." Miyeon's head shot up, seeing two boys walking side by side and staring at Jugyeong. "Hey-" The boy began when Jugyeong looked up as well.

"She's the face of our school?" The other asked, his words mocking. A frown began to form on Miyeon's face at the tone - what in the hell's name was happening, and why were they reacting like that?

"Let's go." The two boys scoffed before continuing on. A hopeful smile was on Jugyeong's face, and confusion covered Miyeon's - she had no idea what that was about, but Jugyeong seemed to be so happy about the cutouts that she didn't notice the tone.

"We should go as well." The Hwang girl pushed. "I bet there's going to be tons of posters up all over the school."

Jugyeong nodded, and with their arms linked they continued towards school. People seemed to be muttering all over, and Miyeon couldn't help but notice as students' head twisted around when they same them coming.

But none of them were looking at her - they were all directed at Jugyeong. At first, Miyeon believed it could be because of all the posters and cutouts, but there were hints of something else in there that didn't at all go with that narrative.

"What's going on?" She muttered to the Im girl, whose smile as slowly disappeared. "Why is everyone staring?"

"I have.. no idea." Jugyeong replied as they continued down the hallway, shoes tapping against the floor and gazes flickering from person to person who seemed to be looking at the girl on the right.

People were crowding around the posters of the wall, and as they were walking, someone purposefully hit Jugyeong's shoulder, the two girls being forced to the side with gasps at the sudden movement.

The boy looked back, hands dug inside his pockets. "Angel?" He asked, eyes flickering from Miyeon to Jugyeong before shaking his head. "What a joke."He continued on, people all around the two muttering and being stared at.

"What was that all about?" Miyeon asked, arm still linked with Jugyeong's as they righted them self. She turned her head as they walked, watching the retreating back. "Ugly bastard." She muttered, letting the Im girl pull her forward.

After passing through corridor upon corridor of the students of Saebom High doing the exact same thing, they reached the classroom - which didn't seem to be any better.

It didn't hold the usual scene, small groups of people clustered around their friends desks and talking animatedly about their plans for that evening, or a new lip tint they had gotten. Now, friend groups mixed as they all stared down at one phone, clumped together in the centre of the classroom.