Chapter 6: Imprisoned

The Song above is for later in the Chapter

3rd Person POV

(Y/N) is currently practicing his water bending as Sokka approaches Katara and Aang who are just lounging around. When Sokka reaches the two Aang jumps up to his feet, in front of Sokka. "Great. You're back. What's for dinner?" Aang asks. Sokka opens the bag he was carrying in front of the two. 

"We've got a few options. First, round nuts and some kind of oval shaped nuts. And some rock shaped nuts that might just be rocks" Sokka says as he throws a rock behind him. "Dig in" He says before getting whacked in the back of the head by water. 

"That's not food, you oaf" (Y/N) says as he walks over to the three. 

"Seriously, what else you got?" Katara asks. Sokka looks inside his bag as (Y/N) turns and looks at Momo who is playing with the rock shaped 'nut' that Sokka collected for food. A loud and deep boom can be heard in the distance.

"What was that?" Sokka asks nervously. Another loud boom can be heard just seconds later causing Sokka to become even more nervous. 

"It's coming from over there!" Aang yells out as he and Katara start to run towards where they heard the boom. (Y/N) and Sokka just stand still watching the two run off as if they're crazy. 

"Shouldn't we run away from the huge booms, not toward them?" Sokka asks only to receive no acknowledgement from the two. 

"[sigh] You have got to be kidding me" (Y/N) says before running after Katara and Aang. As (Y/N) catches up to Katara and Aang he follows their line of sight and sees that they are watching a man earth bend. 

"An earth bender" Katara says in awe. 

"Big whoop. Earthbenders have the highest population of benders in the world" (Y/N) says to Katara only to earn a glare from her. 

"Let's go meet him" Aang proposes excitedly. 

"He looks dangerous, so we better approach cautiously" Sokka says to which (Y/N) nods in agreement before he hears Katara shouting. 

"Hello there! I'm Katara. What's your name?" Katara asks in a friendly tone. The earth bender turns and sees Katara as (Y/N) runs up to her and steps in front of her protectively, just in case he was hostile. The earth bender sees (Y/N) and starts to run away, using earth bending to block them from following him. Aang runs up to (Y/N) and Katara before yelling out to the earth bender. 

"Nice to meet you!" Aang yells only earning a face palm from (Y/N) before the male water bender turns to Katara. 

"Katara, what made you think it was a good idea to sneak up on a stranger like that? An earth bender too? You could have been killed" (Y/N) said annoyed. 

"I just wanted to say hi" Katara said trying to defend herself. "Besides I have you to protect me, right?" Katara asks. 

"[sigh] you make me tired, Katara" (Y/N) says quietly. 

"Hey, that guy's got to be running somewhere. Maybe we're near a village. And I bet that village has a market" Aang says excitedly. 

"Which means no nuts for dinner" Katara says, also excited. 

"Nuts? I think you mean rocks" (Y/N) jokes as Katara and Aang run off in the direction the earth bender went. 

"Hey! I worked hard to get those nuts" Sokka yelled out. Momo flies past him, following Katara and Aang as (Y/N) and Sokka start to follow from behind. "Yeah, I hate them, too" Sokka says as he trails behind (Y/N). 

The spirit of the Ocean (Avatar x Male Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें