"This will free you from the 7 and your children will grow up with a mother, this is the only offer I give you." I say as I place the vial into her hand.

I nod towards the guard as he leaves the room and a grim comes into the room with a tray of food.

"Eat before you take it, you have one hour then the offer is off." I say as I stand up and lift the chair back to the desk.

I turn to leave the room before I leave I hear her soft voice speak out.

"I'm not a bad person Alpha Kane, I... I was a prisoner to the bond.. h-he is a monster, my children and I did whatever we could to survive, please understand.." She says softly.

I turn and stare at the frail woman, clutching onto her children. "We all are trying to survive Elizabeth." I nod to the vial. "It will hurt." I say before I turn and leave the room, past the broken door I didn't mean to break.

"Send in Sylvie Aldine." I command a pack warrior as he nods and walks off as I make my way back to the office.

We are currently in one of Larson's shadow safe houses. It has been exactly three days since we arrived here, my people set up camp around the surrounding buildings to stay hidden from the spies of Braum and his followers.

I miss Sora each passing second. My soon-to-be wife and mother of my pup. The only reason I came here was to restore order and stop the killing, the unnecessary bloodshed of fucking Braum.

When I get my hands on him....

A knock at the door pulls me from that dark thought and I call out for them to enter.

"Alpha, Lady Aldine."

I nod dismissing the guard.

"Very nice place, could've been worse, no?" Sylvie says amused.

I snort as I run my fingers through my hair. "Drop the friendlies Aldine, did you get it?" I ask frustrated as my eyes glare at her.

She slumps down into the chair opposite my desk with an ever-growing smirk. "Of course." She says with a snicker as she holds up the blade.

"Real hard to find one of these, after the fall of Axel black it seems the Grinmorte family tried to destroy every single one, which makes me wonder... why does Kane Locus Black want this." She says as she dangles the blade in front of me.

I stare down at her. "That is none of your fucking business." I snarl at her as I bare my teeth at her as a warning.

She shrugs. "Apologies. My family and I are conflicted you see. Once Benjamin Braum is gone one does wonder who will be next."

"Your family are none of my concern Aldine." I say slowly.

"But." I mutter out as she stills in the chair, eyes wide and waiting.

I stand up and walk towards her sitting in the chair without a care in the world but I see underneath that poker face. I stand behind her and bend down, my mouth towards her ear. "If I find out you've drunk from any more humans with me, I will personally drink you dry." I whisper harshly into her ear.

She freezes and I feel her dead heart beat a mile faster. I stand up from the chair. "Did you think I did not know?" I chuckle.

Grabbing the blade I examine it to make sure it is truly the one that I have been looking for. These markings.. ancient language of the Vale, engraved with the family crest, yes.. this is it.

This is the last blade of Axel Black. Coaxed in the same power that Sora wears around her neck. This is everything I need to stop Orion, many centuries ago these blades were made in numbers, before the fall and chaos this was a weapon of high magnitude, it was named 'Moonglade', it is lethal to every single creature created on this world and the next. Nothing can come between the Moonglade and its target, one touch of the sharp blade... that's all it takes to do whatever you wish to that individual.