"You know, I think this'll be your last time returning, father."

"I hope so. Your mother beats me everytime I disappear like this." She laughs, a smile on her face.

"I saw Makana...She's beautiful..."

"She is." Indra smiled "Just like her sister and mother." Keikos swallows the lump in her throat.

"Don't make me cry, its annoying."

"Heh, sorry."

She smiles, lowering her eyes.

"Father...I-"

"I'm proud of you, Keiko." Onyx eyes widen, shock on her face as the man smiled.

"You've done far more than I expected. You've saved the world, and many people are alive because of you." He starts to fade away.

"Theres not much time, but please, make sure to take care of yourself. And don't worry, because no matter what you do, we will always love you." He smiles once more, his figure floating away fully.

"Goodbye father..."

She sighs softly and walks back to the others, her same stoic expression on her face.

"Kokuo...Where will you go now...?" Kokuo sighs softly.

"I'd enjoy staying with partners with you, you know."

"Are you sure?" Uncertainty in her voice. "I can do some things sometimes...And I don't want to mix you in my plans." Kokuo nuzzles her face on the girls arm.

"I am your friend, forever and ever. I will stick by your sides no matter what."

"Well them..." Keiko sighed deeply "If that is what you wish."

"Now it's time to undo the infinite Tsukuyomi."

"But how? Do you need our power as well?"

"No, all of you are just fine. Naruto possesses the chakra of every tailed beast. And Keiko possesses the rinnegan along with Sasuke.  If they both weave the sign for ram simultaneously, it'll be done."

"That easy?"

"I've researched the way to undo it thoroughly. Now the rest if up to you, Keiko." Her bangs shadow her eyes, her voice echoing in the room.

"Yeah. I'm going to make sure no more ill people are allowed to live on. So i'll execute all the bad and leave the good."

"Huh!?"

"What did you just say, Keiko? What about the people?"

"I'm afraid if you tailed beasts try to defy against me, i'll place you in genjutsu. Excluding Kokuo of course."

"Naruto, it's ended up as I feared. I've no choice but for you to handle this. I can't stay in this world for any longer."

"Yeah. And i'll apologize for this too. But it aint gonna go like it did with your kids. Thats because i'm not ashura, and Keiko isn't Indra either!"

"Keiko! Is this what your current dream is? Are you saying that you're still seeking vengeance?!"

"No, it isn't that. What i'm talking about...I'm going to make sure no one like Madara is ever born."

She raises her arms, blowing everything away.

"Kokuo...Last chance..."

"I will stick by your side."

"Very well..."

She takes a deep breath.

"Then the revolution, begins now."

CHAPTER END~

HOW WAS THE PLOT TWIST?!

Idk if it was even that good but madara used art of rinne rebirth and a lot of you wanted him to help with Keiko's hatred, sooo.

HOW WAS THE CHAPTER?!

I think its fairly obvious narutos gonna fight her so get ready!

Dont be too happy tho I suck at fight scenes lmao.

I'll try and make it good!

LOVE YALL!

THE FASTING STARTS NOW!