"I guess...That neither you or I were able to achieve what we wanted."

"It's never that easy." The Senju spoke, his voice clear but his heart stuffed with sadness.

"Our job is to what we can do while we're alive. And then we bequeath the rest of it, for future generations to accomplish."

"You are so naive..." Madara spoke. "Just as you usually are...And you have always been the optimist. Although, perhaps that is the proper way to be. The dream that I had, has been squashed. But your dream, is still living now, and it continues to live on." 

"We were both too hasty. We didn't need to achieve our dreams ourselves. It is far more important to cultivate those who come after us."

"Which means I would have failed anyway...After all, I have always hated having someone standing behind me."

"When we were just kids, you once told me 'We are shinobi after all. We never know when we might die.' And you also told me, for neither side to die, both of them would have to reveal what's inside of themselves, hiding nothing at all, and to drink together as if they were brothers. But the both of us are about to die, so right now, we have a chance to drink together as old war buddies."

"As war buddies...? Well then...I suppose that would be okay...But I need to...Do something first."

He slowly sat up, everyone but Keiko tensing as she walked to his side.

He placed his hands in familiar signs as his rinnegan glowed, Naruto gasping and running forwards only for an arm to stop him.

Madara looked at Keiko, finally showing the love and care he held for his great granddaughter.

"I wasn't able to help you erase that hatred from your eyes, Keiko. A hatred so deep it made a shiver travel down my spine. But maybe, by doing this, I can somehow slightly atone for my sins and help your eyes soften. Maybe..." He glows green, the chakras spreading to many areas as sweat coated his brow.

'The art of Rinne Rebirth...I can't hold it for too long.'

"Whats he doing?!"

"Stop it, all of you." 

"But, Keiko-"

"Just get ready." Her eyes softened, just as the eldest Uchiha had hoped.

"Just get ready to see Neji and the others again. This time, they'll all be alive."

"W-What?" Narutos eyes widen, stepping backwards.

"I-Is he-!"

"Yes." Madaras hands fall and his figure follows, finally closing his eyes.

"He's revived everyone."

The shock in all of their features was evident, even Keiko's face held shock.

The sudden ping in her heart at seeing the man die was replaced by the relief of all the lives lost being returned.

"It's time for me to release the jutsu on the five kage."

Naruto tenses and looks at his father, running to him.

"You as well, Keiko." 

"Huh?" She raises an eyebrow at the sage. "What do you mean?"

"I've brought your father's chakra back. Im surprised you haven't noticed."

"And that slightly offends me, kiddo." She turns to walk to the man, not even hesitating with the amount of times he had been revived.