Chapter 77

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● REVOLUTION ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"Great grandfather..." Keiko walks up to the shinobi, placing a hand when none were watching as it glows green.

"What...Are you doing?"

"What does it look like?" Her hand stops when she thinks it's enough.

"Besides, you need to atone for your sins." His eyes seem to dull, thinking something over.

Meanwhile Keiko listen to Naruto run over to Kurama, boasting of how he had missed his friend.

Keiko huffed and ran. She ran to Kokuo.

Yeah, that shocked everyone.

"Kokuo..." Keiko smiled, tears falling from her eyes.

"I'm glad you are alright. It's sure been quite lonely without you..." Kokuo smiles, nuzzling her cheek against Keikos raised hand.

"It was my promise to your father. I'd never leave you." Keiko smirks, wiping her tears away.

"Well, I suppose I wasn't that lonely.

"Oiii!" Kokuo glares, blowing air and pushing Keiko onto her behind as the girl blinked.

"Put you're dang pride down for a second, would ya?! You already said ya missed me!"

"I take it back!"

"You can't!"

"Yes I can!"

"No. You. Can't! Don't be an idiot! You definitely missed me!" Keiko huffs, crossing her arms and looking away with a blush.

"Fine. Of course I missed you. You've been stuck with me since birth..."

"See!"

"Hn!" Hagoromo laughs at Both Kurama and Kokuo, enjoying the scene he had hoped one day would come.

Hashirama approached Hashirama, speaking to his old friend.

"Is that you...Hashirama?" The man spoke, his rinnegan eyes still activated.