"where are we going?" I ponder,

"you'll see..." he pulled me through the busy downtown, he wasn't lying when he said he walked faster, making me slightly trip over my own feet every couple seconds.

"how suspicious..." I hum.

"what can I say, im vague, yet intriguing" he snickers,

"accurate" I tilt my head in agreement.

Once getting out of the busy town square, Ranboo head towards the park of all places. Many kids are running around on the playground for the hot spring day.

"the park?" I chuckle,

"not quite" he tsks.

Bent out boy in the car down the pavement
Turn here that's your place
Glitter girl in the back of the basement
Opened window frame

After he drags me slightly away from the park, he sets upon the forest.

Heather wanna see you soon
If you do

"are you gonna bring me to the forest to murder me?" I joke,

Heather when I'm in your room,

"NO—im not gonna—why would I murder you?" he starts talking in a faster and higher voice to defend himself.

Love me do
Empty lot has a guest close to midnight
Spilling out its sides

"I don't know seems like a cliché murder if I do say so myself" I shrug,

"im quite cliché" he nods,

Something of going on in the streetlight
Mother sleeps just fine

"Ranboo the cliché?" I smile,

Heather wanna see you soon
If you do

After a couple minutes of speed walking through the forest, it opened up to a field, full of long fluttering grass and sprinkled with flowers.

Heather when I'm in your room

"we should run through the field of flowers" I giggle,

Love me do

"run through it?" Ranboo widens his eyes, "this isn't even the spot I wanted to take you"

"it's all about the cinematic memories Ranboo" I laugh, I start dragging him by the hand. The musical part of the song plays as we run, and I laugh at Ranboo being the one tripping now.
I pause during the middle of the field, both of us panting slightly from exhaustion.

"that wasn't so bad was it?" I smile, and Ranboo lies down on the grass. "iM rAnboO I hAvE lOng LegS I cAn wAlk fAsTer" I mock, picking some colorful flowers along the edge of the field.

"walk faster, not run" he mentions, still out of breathe as I get enough flowers for a small bouquet.

"we still have to walk to the place I wanted to take you"

"for you," I smile, handing the bouquet to him, and he awes at the sight of it.

"thank you" he mutters, admiring the colorful plants.

"so you're still not gonna tell me where we're going?" I ask,

"once we get there you'll know" he shrugs, I pick a few more flowers and tie some into his hair delicately.

"what are you doing?" he says slowly.

"putting flowers into your hair," I grin,

"do I look pretty?' he asks as he frames his face with his hands and smiles.

"you always look pretty" I tie a couple flowers into my own hair so Ranboo and I are matching.

a/n: today and tmrws chapter are literally like- so cute i cant even-

banger 😍

also this just makes me so happy thank you charcoal 😜😁‼️😱😫😫💪