JUST GIVE ME A REASON

Magsimula sa umpisa

"No sir, it's all because of the teamwork and direction of Director Joen Jungkook", I said modestly.

They both smile seeing my attitude.

"Ah yes, today is Jungkook's mother birthday. Can you come to our house tonight just to have dinner together?"

"Excuse me, sir?"

"You and your husband Model Kim. You still remember about my wife who admires the figure of your husband. Come with him, my wife will be very happy for sure. Can I make your attending later for my wife's surprises?", He asked with a look of hope.

At first glance, I glanced at Jungkook, who was smiling nervously. A little thought, but in the end I decided to agree with it.

"Yes sir, tonight we will come to your house"

"Dinner will be held at Jungkook's house. At 7 pm"

"Yes sir. Then I will excuse you"

I walked while hugging the picture book that I was clutching to my chest. Looking back, Mr. Joen's treatment was very different from the first time he met at the cafe at that time. This time, his gaze and gesture were much friendlier and seemed very warm.

----------

JUNGKOOK'S HOUSE. 07.15 PM

We received quite a warm welcome from Jungkook's extended family. Although there is a sense of discomfort in my heart, but I try to respect and appreciate the invitation to this dinner banquet. If it wasn't Jungkook's parents who invited me, then there would be no way I would come. Moreover, having to seduce Taehyung with great difficulty to be able to fulfill the invitation for Mrs. Jungkook's birthday dinner.

"Thank you very much, Sohyun-ssi and Model Kim for coming. I really appreciate you guys for taking the time, this night tonight", after receiving a small gift from my hand.

"Happy birthday Mrs. Joen. Only a small gift we can give", I nudged Taehyung's arm.

Immediately Taehyung also said with a slightly held back from the look on his face pretending to be a happy smile "Happy birthday Madame, thank you for the dinner invitation"

Jungkook's mother just blushed when shaking hands with Taehyung. Like seeing a favorite future daughter-in-law, that was more or less an expression aimed at my husband.

"Eomma, let's do the fan service later. Taehyung-ssi, before you come home, can my Eomma take a photo with you and please give my Eomma your signature?"

We who sat at the dinner table laughed after hearing Jungkook's words.

"Jeon Jungkook! Don't keep teasing your mother"

"Sorry Appa", Jungkook immediately smiled mischievously at his mother who was sitting beside him.

"Kim Sohyun-ssi, Kim Taehyung-ssi. Thank you for your coming. How about tonight we toast to our mutual success and a happy life?", Jungkook's father raised his tall slim glass up.

When the others drank the wine in their own glasses. I put my wine glass back on the table and drank some water.

"Sohyun-ssi, you didn't drink the wine?"

Taehyung immediately replied "My wife has a low tolerance for alcohol Mr. Joen", took my wine glass and drank it in one sip.

"Wow, you guys are so romantic", said Jungkook's mother when she saw Taehyung finishing my wine glass while holding my right hand with his left.

I just blushed and smiled hesitantly at the two higher ups in front of me.

Even in the middle of this dinner, I found Jungkook stealing glances at me. While talking, staring at Jungkook's mother, my attention shifted slightly and caught Jungkook starting to do his recurring illness.