A new start

I woke up in the middle of the night from the noice of a baby crying it was Michael (sorry if I spell the name wrong)

I went to his room- We had made a room for him in the house because why not saw him on his bed crying Ranboo and Tubbo asked me if I could take care of him for a while, how could I say no.

Techno says I have a heart of a mother I guess I do.

After losing one of my childs Tommy he had betrayed us. My heart was broken, after what tommy did to both me and techno I still cared about him.

"hey are you ok" I said to Michael

Michael was still learning how to talk to he tried his best to say what was happening.

"scared"

"oh did had a nightmare?" I ask and he gives me a nod.

I sit next to him and he sits on my lab I put my arms around him and cover him with the blanket.

"do you want me to sing you something?" I ask and once again he gives me a nod.

(you guys can listen to the song I put on the start I dont really know the meaning but I just really like the song but anywas)

My baby, my baby
You're my baby, say it to me
Baby, my baby
Tell your baby that I'm your baby

I bet on losing dogs
I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place
By the ring
Where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down
I'll be there on their side
I'm losing by their side

Will you let me, baby, lose
On losing dogs
I know they're losing and I'll pay for my place
By the ring
Where I'll be looking in their eyes when they're down
I wanna feel it
I bet on losing dogs
I always want you when I'm finally fine
How you'd be over me looking in my eyes
Someone to watch me die
I bet on losing dogs.

when I finish singing I noticed that Michael was finally asleep I put him back to his bed and sit next to him just in case he wakes up again.

" You really love the kid dont you?"

I turn around I see techno standing next to the door frame.

I give him a smile and say "yeah I do did I woke you up?"

"No of course not."

Techno moves closer to me and I start to play with Michaels hair.

"you miss him?"

I stoped playing with Michaels hair and looked at techno my eyes started to get watery and I give him a nod.

Techno puts he's arms around me and gives me a warm hug. We stay like that for few minutes when I felt my body leaving Michaels bed, techno now was carrying me in his arms.

"Come on let's go back to sleep" he said whispering so Michael didn't wake up.

"techno put me down first!" I whispered yelling.

"nop" he says and we leave Michaels room.

Techno carries me all the way into our room, he puts me on the bed and lays down with me we stare at each other's eyes the window was open and the light of the moon reflected technos eyes.

He's eyes are to beautiful a really dark red color.

"your eyes are so beautiful"

I see him blush a little and gives me a smile. He removes some hair from my face and puts it on the back of my hear.

Eventually we both fell asleep.

_____________________________
Ayooooo how is everyone doing welp as you can see I made a season two I hope you guys enjoy.

DONT FORGET TO DRINK WATER AND HAVE A GOOD SLEEP OR DAY!

(Sorry for misspells)

(638 words)