100 Random Facts About Meh (Yea, 100)

Začít od začátku

18. If you were president of the world, what law would you approve?
Not a rule, but I would make it mandatory for the world to teach children that their gender can be whatever they wish for it to be. It's something that is forced upon you at birth with you having no control over it, and I want to change that. I'm a nonbinary person, and it frightens me go see that the life expectancy for people like me is 23 and that 49% of people in the LGBTQ+ community have tried suicide. Those numbers are so, so wrong. First thing I would fix is that, no questions asked.

19. If you were offered to become a superhero, what would your power be?
Either water, air, earth, or ice.

20. Can you tap dance?
Yes.

21. Can you solve a rubix cube?
Sort of. TECHNICALLY, I CAN solve one. It just takes a long time.

22. What was your last dream about?
Can't remember my last-last dream, but one I can remember is that Player from AUL came into this world and was chasing me around like a crazy person. I was scarred.

23. Can you juggle?
Yup! And I'm proud of it.

24. Have you ever been on TV?
If you mean floating in the background, yeah, I guess.

25. Favourite swear word?
Either the f word, or the phrase "Son of a b*tch!"

26. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Like 3 or 4. They are the people in my life I never had.

27. Have you ever been featured in the news?
Not on GLOBAL news or something, but I have been in my community's news article before. And more than once, too.

28. Can you stand on one foot for an entire minute?
Certainly! My balance is top-notch.

29. Can you inpersonate someone famous?
Mhm. I'm very good at impersonating Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui. Don't ask.

30. Can you do 10 revolutions with a hula hoop?
Easy peasy lemon squeeze-y. I can also move one from my neck down to my waist without it falling.

31. What's your (full) name and age?
Not gonna say. I'm remaining anonymous, thank you very much. You don't need my identity to enjoy my stories.

32. Do you eat meat?
Yes.

33. When's your Birthday?
March 11th.

34. What starsign are you?
Pisces.

35. What's your favourite colour?
Either blue or red or purple.

36. What's your lucky number?
75. Yes, random, I know. But it is.

37. Do you have pets?
I wish.

38. Where are you from?
Not gonna say my location, but my background is that my father is British and my mother is Japanese. Hence why I can speak Japanese.

39. What's your height?
S H O R T . I don't know it in inches, but I'm 149cm as of typing this. Google it yourself if you wanna know.