11

I woke up with my face pressed into his chest and I slowly wrapped my arms around him. He flinched and sat up. I took my hands away and he ran into the bathroom. I heard him throwing up and sat up. Kuro walked back in a few moments later and wiped his mouth. He ruffled my hair. "Sorry kitten." He said quietly and I looked up at him.

"I told you to stop calling me that." I mumbled and he ran his hand along the side of my face. "Are you leaving soon?" I shrugged and he smiled. "Stay with me today, I miss you." He leaned down to kiss me and I pushed his face away. "Ew, you just threw up. Go brush your teeth." He kissed my hand and looked in my eyes. I turned away and he walked back into the bathroom.

I walked into the kitchen and looked through the fridge. "Do you have any food?" I yelled and he poked his head out with a toothbrush in his hand. "Just go to the food hall." I leaned against the counter and scrolled through my phone. Kuro walked out and held the sides of my face. I peeled my eyes off the screen and looked up at him. He kissed me slowly and I bit his top lip. "Stop, I'm hungry." I whispered and pushed his face away.

He whined "I brushed my teeth, just let me kiss you." I looked back at him "Ask me out first." I retorted and walked out to the hall. He followed me like a lost puppy and I looked back at him. "What are you doing?" I asked and he stood a few inches behind me. "Just one?" He whispered and I glared at him "Did you not hear me?" He reached down and cupped my face.

I stared at him and grabbed his face. "Kuro. I said stop it. I don't want to kiss someone I'm not dating." He looked like he was going to cry "But...We are." I looked in his eyes. "You never asked me." I said quietly and he glanced to the side. "Do you want to be my boyfriend?" He said through gritted teeth and I let go of his face. "Oh Cmon ask me better than that." I stood on my toes and kissed his cheek. I turned around and walked to the food hall without another thought.

Later that day

I laid on the floor and coco slept peacefully on my chest. The door opened and Kuro threw his bag on the floor. "God I hate English." He slammed the door and I glanced at him. "Get over it." I mumbled and scrolled h to rough my phone. He walked over and laid beside me. "Youre so pretty." He whispered and grabbed the other side of my face, making me look at him. I studied his face.

"Just because you had a bad day doesn't mean you can kiss me." I smiled softly and he sighed. "Please." He pouted and I shook my head. He put an arm around me and laid on his stomach. "Gosh you're so tiny." I smacked his head. "Don't say shit like that." He chuckled and hugged me tight.

I pushed him off and coco ran under the bed. "Look at what you did, she was so comfortable and you scared her away." He turned to me and put his head on my chest. "I'm tired. Take a nap with me." He mumbled into my shirt and I rolled my eyes. "Youre so needy."

We ended up on the bed and Kuro buried his face in his chest. His arms wrapped around me securely and I absentmindedly scrolled through my phone. "I like you." He said softly. I glanced down at him "I like you a lot." He added. It grew quiet between us and I slowly placed my hand on his head. His hair found its way between my fingers and he snored lightly.

I lifted his face up and his lips parted. I watched him, expressionless. 'He's cuter than I remember.' I thought and the back of my neck felt hot. My hand moved slowly to his cheek and I pushed the hair out of his eyes.

He flinched and I watched him carefully. He snuggled back into my chest and I froze. "Kuro." I said and pushed on his head. He groaned and wrapped his legs around mine. I smiled softly and his hand rested on my back.

A few hours later

I laid beside Kuro and he rolled away. He stretched and peered over his shoulder. He gasped "You slept next to me." He squeaked out and I ignored him. He smiled and hovered over me. I zoned out and his hand moved onto my face. He cupped my cheek and quickly moved his lips onto mine.

My eyes widened and he kissed me slowly. I slowly moved my head to the side and closed my eyes. He held the back of my neck and ran his tongue over my lips. My heart raced and I put a shaky hand on his arm. I held onto him tightly and he smiled before pulling away. He left our foreheads together and I pushed him away.

He pulled the blanket over me and turned away from him. He laughed softly and snuggled into my back. "Kenma." He said quietly and crawled over me so I faced him. He smiled and put his hand between us in the pillow. "Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked and I looked in his eyes. My face heated up and he snorted "Youre so red." He cupped my face and sat up slightly.

I stared at him and coco jumped on my side. I looked off to the side and he smiled softly "Okay." I mumbled and he brightened. Kuro hugged me tightly and I coughed "I can't breathe." I gasped and he showered me with kisses.