Chapter 76

¯'-●=»>◆<«=● FINAL MISSION ●=»>◆<«=●-'¯

"You've got to be kidding me..." Keiko felt blood trickle down her nose as she looked at all the men of the harem jutsu.

Kakashis eyes widened and he quickly covered Sakuras eyes.

"Kitten! Close your eyes!" Keiko stares shamelessly, wiping the blood.

"I've seen better." The Hatakes eyes turn to white circles as he yells.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'VE SEEN BETTER!?"

"Hn. I can't believe that worked." 

"Naruto! Now!"

"Right!" Keiko raises her palm and charges forwards, Naruto turning around and approaching her to do the same.

Sasuke uses his rinnegan to teleport Kaguya in front of the two, and just as their palms were about to touch her, they were frozen in ice.

Kaguya appeared outside the ice they were frozen in and allowed zetsu to approach.

Her truth seeking orbs tried to break it and Sasuke helped with Amaterasu.

"Thanks. And sorry my sexy jutsu didn't work."

"Heh. It's not like I expected it to. This time, we'll go by my plan."

Kaguya places her hand in a portal, grabbing Sasuke and Keiko suddenly and taking them inside.

Keiko falls on sand, immediately getting up.

"Where are we?" Keiko looks around with hot breaths, noticing no other land around.

"This is...A desert..." Sasuke nods.

"Maybe the land of wind?"

"Either way, we need to find a way back. We can't travel, cuz it'll take too long."

"We need to keep walking."

"Yeah, i'm aware." As they walk for many minutes in silence, Sasuke finally breaks the tense silence.