I'm baaacckkkk

Wendy in the MM
Mikel is played by Chris Brown

Wendy's P.o.V

"C'mon Mikel we're gonna be late."I say walking into our apartment with our friend Carrie behind me.I look around and don't see him anywhere."Wait right here Carrie."I tell her and she nods.I walk to our room.

So you're probably wondering where we're at and what's going on.Well we're both out of college,we're both 23 and engaged.I got my degree in medicine and I'm now an Obcetrician-Gynecologist basically I deliver babies.Mikel is in the NBA!!!Playing on the Miami Heat.After he left college early I finished,we were long distance for a while but like 2 months ago I graduated and here we are living together in Miami.He proposed on my graduation day.Carrie is our friend I met on the first day but her and Mikel knew each other since they were little.

Right now we're supposed to be taking a plane to Chicago for Jayla and Jordan's wedding!Yep they stayed together and are getting married in a week so me and Mikel are flying out this morning.Everyone has met Carrie and she's become part of the crew so she's coming later.

I walk to me and Mikel's room and see he's lying in bed sleeping."What the hell?"I cuss to myself walking over to him.I lean down and kiss him cuz that's the only way he'll get up.He wakes up mid kiss and starts kissing back then I pull away.He smiles at me."Come back to bed."He says pulling on my shirt."Are you forgetting we have a flight to catch?"I ask smacking his hands."Keep hitting me and you'll catch these hands." Mikel threatens sitting up and I just laugh and playfully slap him.He stands up and I look up to him.Even though I'm pretty tall Mikel towers over me.He's 6'6 and I'm only 5'8.Mikel grabs my cheeks which is one of his favorite things to do and I can't stop smiling.It's been years and he still makes me feel butterflies.He moves his hands to my butt which is his second favorite thing to do to me."Whatchu been eating that make that thing so fat?"He asks squeezing it."Stop!"I say hiding my face in his bare chest.He uses one of his hands to lift my chin and then he kisses me.After the kiss I move away from him."Alright go get ready we can't miss our flight."I say."You're right!"He says laughing."What's funny?"I ask."That rhymed."He says laughing.He swears he's a rapper."Just go."I say and push him towards the bathroom.

I go back out to the living room where I left Carrie and she's on her phone probably texting Stephen.They're not dating but it seems like it."I'm back."I say surprising her."Where's Mikel?"She asks looking at me."He was sleep."I tell her and she laughs."Y'all gon be late."She says and I shake my head."Then he'll have to drive us and I know he doesn't want that."I say and chuckle,me and Mikel don't have fun on road trips.He claims I'm too irritable but he's always horny!Everytime no fail he asks me to give him a blowjob.What I look like?!We haven't ever had sex and I gave him one once and now he thinks I have to whenever he asks.I swear he's such a trip.

I sit next to Carrie and we talk for like 10 minutes until Mikel walks in with his towel wrapped around his waist.When I tell you he is fine I'm not joking."Babe can you help me real quick."He says focused on his phone."Hey Mikey."Carrie says and he finally notices her."Hey Carrie I didn't know you were here."He says."What you need help with?"I ask standing up.He motions for me to follow him so I do back to our room and to the bathroom."What?"I ask standing next to him as he looks into the mirror."Some people are saying I should shave my beard off,what do you think?"He asks rubbing it."No I like it."I tell him."Do you think the fans would want me to?"Here we go again with "the fans" crap.

I sigh."Mikel."He looks at me."What!"He says throwing his hands up."I just want them to like me."He's been in the NBA 2 seasons now and still has that rookie mentality.He won rookie of the year and the fans sent him to his first all star game last season but he's so paranoid."I love you just the way you are."I say deciding to be mushy."Aww back at you."He says pecking my lips."Now get dressed."I say patting his head.I walk back out and grab a snack then sit back down.

"What did he want?"Carrie asks."He wanted to know if he should shave his beard."I say chuckling and she laughs.We talk about random things til Mikel walks out fully dressed holding some bags."You ready?"He asks setting his bags down.I nod and both me and Carrie stand up.He takes his bags outside to the car and comes back."You want me to take yours?"He asks."Thanks."I say handing them to him and we all walk out.

"I'm gonna miss you."Carrie says hugging me."I'm gonna see you in a couple days."I say smiling."Where's my hug?"Mikel says coming over.We laugh and they hug."Bye Mikey." "Bye Carrie."He says and we get in the car as she gets in hers.We both drive away and I wave at her.15 minutes into the ride Mikel's dumbass says."So how bout a bj?"

-----------

I'm backkkkk guys!!!I really misses this story tbh so I brought it back.I changed the format from the first book to the format from my other book.This book won't be too long and I'm not thinking bout a third book.If you have any questions hit me up and follow me on instagram
@Girl_wonder33