Hawaii's eyes widened and she dropped her stuffed animals. "It's Japan!" Hawaii yelled and started crying as she ran over to America and hugged him tightly. Japan looked confused. "Um are you ok little one? I'm sorry for whatever I've done." Japan said trying to calm Hawaii down. Hawaii ignored her and hugged America more tighter while still crying. "It's alright Hawaii, she's not going to hurt you." America said picking up Hawaii and rubbing circles on her back. "akā ... hoʻomanaʻo i ka hoʻouka kaua i 1941?" (But... remember the attack in 1941?) Hawaii asked.

(Ok I'm not sure if google translate is very good because when I switch it around it says something different, so Ima just find a new one)

"Yes Hawaii I remember but I going to make sure nothing happens. Alright?" America said. Hawaii nodded but still held onto her dad like her life depended on it. The countries were surprised America could understand Hawaiian. "Sorry about that everyone, some of my kids may not like you or may be afraid of you after some incidents you guys did..." America said with a frown after his sentence. The countries didn't know how to react so they just nodded. "Anyways kids introduce yourself the countries are going to be here for a couple of days." America said. "If any of us get harmed I'm blaming it on them." New York said. "Just tell them your names for goodness sakes!" America yelled. "Ok fine my name is New York." The countries nodded. "Now tell them a fact at least." America said. New York rolled his eyes as a response, "In New York fruit roll ups were made in the 1980's." New York said.

"Fruit roll ups... huh." Britain mumbled. "Yea... anyways let's move on." New York said. "You go next." New York then pointed to Delaware. "Hello my name is Delaware and I was the first state." He said. "First state? So your personified?" China asked. "Yes you idiot,  but it's not just me we're all personified." Delaware said. "Since I'm done you go next." Delaware then pointed to Maryland. "Ok so my name is Maryland! And I'm the state the created Ouija Boards!"

"Ouija boards? So you created Ouija Boards because you wanted to summon demons?" Germany asked. "I never said a reason nor did I say it was because I wanted to summon demons, but since you asked the Ouija Board was meant to be a fun game. It wasn't known as a device to summon the dead until spiritualist named Pearl Curran popularized it during World War I." Maryland said. "So your saying it was supposed to be a fun game and nobody knew it was a game to summon the dead?" Japan asked. "I did just explain it, but that is correct." Maryland said. The countries nodded quite fascinated. "Alright now enough talk about Ouija Boards, it's your turn now." Maryland then pointed to Mississippi. "Ok sooo my name is Mississippi and my state created FedEx." A few countries nodded. "That's pretty cool." Italy said. "Yea I guess, I don't really find it interesting but I guess it's cool. So anyways onto the next one." Mississippi then pointed to Nevada.

"Why me?!" Nevada yelled. "Because why not?" Mississippi said as he smirked. "Whatever my name, is Nevada and my state created a quick divorce industry!" Nevada yelled. "..." the countries were silent. "Ok America, your kids create some weird stuff but I guess cool at the same time." New Zealand said. "Well what can I do about it? Absolutely nothing." America said. "Anyways I'll pick who's going next." America said. He then looked around the room and pointed to Virginia. "Your going next." America said. Virginia just nodded. "Ok, my name is Virginia and my state created the smallpox vaccine needle. I'm pretty we don't need it no more since it's not spreading as much as before but who knows." Virginia said. "I guess that's pretty cool, but can we pick who can go next?" Canada asked. "Yea sure whatever." Virginia said. "Alright um that one." Canada said as he pointed to New Jersey. "Hello my name is New Jersey! My nickname is the garden state!" New Jersey yelled. "Any facts?" Australia asked. "I think I just said one, but um... my state created bubble wrap!" New Jersey said proudly.

"I only like bubble wrap because I like to pop the bubbles on it." New Jersey said. Some states nodded and agreed with New Jersey along with America he likes to do that too. "Ah yes bubble wrap, popping the bubbles are always fun." New York said. "Anyways let's move on, I don't want to talk about bubble wrap the entire day. Soo why don't you go next Cali?" New Jersey said to California. "I don't want to" California said. "Your doing it whether you like it or not, we're all doing it even when we don't want to." California just rolled her eyes "Whatever, my name is California and I used to be called Mexican Cession." California said. "So your name is Mexican Cession or California?" Italy asked. "I just said I used to be called Mexican Cession, and right now I'm California." Italy thought for a second before saying, "Oh." "Anyways we'll have her introduce herself." California said pointing to Georgia. "Oh now I'm being picked, I was just about to introduce myself earlier before Hawaii and Florida bursted into the door." Georgia said. "Whatever just introduce yourself! I don't want to stand here all day." California said. "Ok ok, jeez. My name is Georgia, and a lays company production is located in Atlanta and ships potato chips all over the world!" Georgia said. "So that explains where America gets those chips from." England mumbled. "Yep, and they taste good! But not as good as peaches!" Georgia said. "Peaches, huh?" Canada mumbled. "Yep! There're very sweet! Want one?" Georgia then grabbed a peach from out of nowhere and handed it to Canada. Canada shook his head no. "No I'm alright." Canada said. Georgia frowned. "You except my gift! Now take it!" Georgia yelled. Canada quickly took the peach quickly and held it. "Thank you for excepting it! Now next is Hawaii's turn!"