"They're the other countries your dad goes to meetings with." Russia said. "More countries huh? I don't to deal with more, I already have you and my dad! Plus with the horrible incidents we had with some of them, no one wanted to see them again and my dad already had enough of them!" Hawaii yelled. She started getting mad. The countries were quite surprised at her outrage, she looked so innocent when talking to Russia. But I guess Russia was right, they couldn't always assume things. "Hawaii look there not going to harm or say anything to your siblings and your dad. Alright?" Russia said. "Ok fine, but if they say one thing mean or do something to my siblings or my dad I will murder them!" Hawaii said. The countries looked nervous. "I promise, now continue what you were doing and we'll be on our way." Russia said. "Alright whatever..." Hawaii mumbled. Russia then continued walking. As the countries followed him, they received glares from Hawaii. It sent chills up their backs. "Ok that's the most terrifying child I've ever met." China said. "You think that's bad? Wait till you see the rest." Russia said.

As they continued walking, they saw another one of America's kids. "Hey who's that one?" Britain asked pointing to Florida. "The names Florida! And who might you guys be?" Florida asked raising up a brow. "Florida these are the countries you dad goes to meetings with." Russia said. Florida had a frown on his face once Russia said other countries. "Oh ok..." Florida mumbled. "Um is everything ok?" France asked. "Everything's fine, you guys can continue on whatever you guys were doing." Florida said as he gritted his teeth. "Um let's just continue going over to America's house." Russia said. The countries nodded and continued walking. "Um is America's kids ok?" France asked as she noticed Florida glaring at them. "I'm not sure, I think they just don't trust you." Russia said confused on why Hawaii and Florida gave the countries glares. "Ok then." France said. "I don't think it's because they don't trust us. Remember what the little girl told us?" Canada said. "Right..." Britain said.

Once they arrived to America's house, they heard lots of noises coming from the inside. "Um is America okay in there?" Italy asked. "He's fine, he's just busy with his kids. That's all." Russia said. "Now come on let's go inside." Russia then opened the door revealing, tons of kids inside, they were either, arguing, fighting, biting, screaming, yelling, kicking, hitting, and punching each other. "What are you waiting for? Get inside." Russia said. The countries hesitated for a second before going inside. As they entered, America's kids immediately stopped what they were doing and turned to look at the countries. The countries didn't say anything. "Hello everyone these are the countries you dad goes to meetings with, please be nice and do not try to kill them." Russia said. The countries looked at Russia like a crazy person. "What?" Russia asked looking at the countries. "They're going to kill us?!" Italy yelled. "No they're not, just try not to get harmed by any of them. I've been through enough pain by them." Russia said as he walked upstairs. The countries all looked back to America kids as Russia left them alone. The kids all looked at the countries. "Um hi my name is France. What is all of your names?" France asked.

They didn't respond, they just stood there staring at them. The countries looked nervous and uncomfortable from there staring. After what felt like hours, America came downstairs and noticed the countries standing at the front door. "Hey kids what are you doing?" America asked. America's kids turned to look at him and point at the countries. "Oh hey I didn't notice y'all. Sorry about that. So how was everybody's trip?" America asked. "It was okay I guess." China said. "Ok, so everyone theses are my kids, and kids theses are my friends from the meetings I go to." America said. "I don't like them." New York said bluntly. "New York please don't be rude to them, I already had enough of you fighting with your siblings for whatever reason." America said. New York just rolled his eyes and frowned.

"Sorry about them, they're just not used to having people over." America said. "How come they're ok with Russia?" China asked. "Ok let me start it this way we don't mind you countries that much, but we like him better then all of y'all. Actually no, most of us." Texas said. The countries just stood there. After what felt hours even thought it's been like minute finally someone finally spoke. "Well um what are your names?" Canada asked trying to break up the silence. The states didn't answered instead glared at them. "Just tell them your names, I don't want to be here just standing here with an uncomfortable silence and I'm sure they don't want to either." America said. "Are you sure they're safe?" Georgia asked. "I'm sure." America answered. "Fine my name is-" but before Georgia could finish her sentence, Hawaii and Florida came bursting through the door. Hawaii had her stuffed animals in her hand and Florida was covered in dirt. "We're back!" They yelled. "Welcome back!" America said. Hawaii and Florida smiled but quickly faded when they noticed the countries. The countries looked at them, and Florida and Hawaii looked at them back. As Hawaii and Florida's examined the countries, something caught Hawaii's eye.