Fists of Love and Pirate Parties

Começar do início

"ACK! G-G-G..GRANDPA!"

"What?!" We all cried out at the same time. "A-a Navy Vice Admiral is.. His grandpa?!"

"Isn't there something you should be apologizing for?" Garp asked, looking down onto his grandson while his troops were just as surprised as us. We questioned if this was really his grandpa, and Luffy confirmed it again, saying that the man almost killed him multiple times as a child. This got Garp talking again, "Don't be giving me a bad name now. I shoved you into a bottomless pit, I threw you into a jungle at night, I attached you to balloons and let them fly.. I dd those things in order to make you a strong man!"

"I think I've discovered where Luffy's endless vitality comes from.." Sanji muttered.

"I eventually entrusted you with my friend and had you train with Ace... but I take my eyes off you, and look what happens.. I trained you to become a strong marine!" the old man yelled. Wait wait. Ace?

Luffy jumped up and yelled back, "I told you over and over that I wanted to become a pirate!"

"You got corrupted by 'Red Hair'! How foolish!"

"Sh-Shanks saved my life! Don't badmouth him!"

"How dare you talk like that to your grandpa?!"

Garp picked up Luffy by his collar and everyone started freaking out about how he was captured and that Luffy's spirit was broken until both of them fell asleep in their positions. Garp woke back up and he punched him again because he fell asleep, scolding the teen, as if he didn't fall asleep too. We all just ignored their violence because it was just too strange. Luffy asked how Shanks was, and Garp told him that he had become an emperor. To think that he knew Shanks. And when did Ace become a part of this? Gosh it hurts my head.

Some commotion started going on outside, and one of the navy soldiers informed Garp that it was Zoro. He sent off a guy with pink hair and a blond to try and stop him. Wait hold on, that pink haired guy is kinda cute. Luffy ran out after them, trying to tell Zoro to stop, only to get kicked in the jaw by the pink head. The two navy boys were quickly taken down by the captain and his first mate, and I leaned against the broken wall as I watched.

"Eh? Don't I know you, young lady?" Garp asked looking down at me quizzically.

I stared back at him and smiled, "Yea. I met you in Jaya while my dad was still alive."

He looked at me some more before his eyes widened and he laughed, "You're (F/n)'s daughter! You look just like your.. mother...Did you become a pirate, too, damnit?!" I sweatdropped, slowly nodding. "I told you to be a marine! I was going to have you marry my grandson! Well until he turned into a pir-" he looked back out to the grassy plain that his troops were on and realized that the pink dude and the bond one were both down. "HAHA! Looks like you guys were no match for them!"

"O-oi, wait! What was that about marrying your grandson?!" I asked, my eyes wide.

"Yea! What was this about marriage?!" Sanji piped in, elated. The guys who were fighting Luffy and Zoro were talking about how their names were Coby and Helmeppo, but I was too busy being concerned with Garp.

The old man turned to me while they conversed and he laughed, "Don't worry! I wasn't going to give you to that idiot over there. I was going to give you to Ace!"

I couldn't even respond because Luffy was back from his little conversation. "No way! Why could Ace have her?!" he yelled.

"DON'T SPEAK TO YOUR GRANDPA THAT WAY!" Garp got him in a headlock and started smashing his head with his fist. Oh my god is he really going to die? "Anyway, you guys," he looked towards his troops, "Repair this wall." This got a rise out of the soldiers, and they told him that he was the one to break it so it was unfair. "It's cooler to go in that way isn't it?" When they told him to help fix it, he just said ok. I chuckled and shook my head. Yea, he's definitely related to our captain.