tik tok fame- jacob bertrand

someone said they wanted a tik tok one so here it is
-

"Babeee" Jacob whines, trying to get my attention.

"Yes love?" I ask and turn off my phone to look up at him.

"So um...you know that app where you like post short videos and if you're lucky they get famous?"

"Like a tik tok?" Xolo asks, walking down the stairs

"Yeah yeah, that! Soo, I was wondering if you could maybe help me make a tik tok and be in my first post?" Jacob asks me with a smirk on his face.

"Hmm, let me think about it...alright fine! I'll make a tik tok with you, only if you watch a movie and cuddle with me tonight." I respond back with a smile

"Don't we do that every night?" Jacob asks, his face lighting up.

I stand up off the couch, "so what kind of tik tok do you want to make? Do you want to learn a dance?"

"They have dances?" Jacob asks, receiving a face palm from me and Xolo who was in the other room.

I scrolled through my for you page trying to find ideas, "Jacob I found one! It's called Domino Lovers trend!"

I showed Jacob a video of a couple where the girl was in front and boy was behind her. The girl put her arm up by her ear, the boy doing the same. Then the girl puts her arm down boy her side and the boy does the same. They then cross arms in front, release arms and the boy dips the girl.

Jacob smiles, "I'm down to try it, but you have to help me."

I nodded and set up his phone, "okay so when I put my right arm up by my ear, you put your left one up by your ear."

I noticed Xolo coming into the room laughing and holding up his phone like he's recording, "look at these goons!"

Jacob gave Xolo a glare, "you're just mad you don't have a girl over."

I shook my head and smiled, "okay then I put my left arm down by my side and then you do the same with your right."

Jacob nodded and we practiced the arm movements for a little bit until we got it.

"Okay so then they connected their arms in front, go up and let go, then I guess you spin me and we pull a dirty with dancing dip."

Jacob shook his head and smiled, "okay baby," He said and kissed my cheek.

"Ugh get a room would you?" Xolo whines

"Jacob's room does just fine." I say and shrug, earning a nod from Jacob.

After a few more practices with Jacob, we finally got the moves down and posted his first tik tok.

Hashbrown team cobra kai

Xolo
You guys won't believe what just
happened

Bae list
What what what

Jacob 🤍
Um nothing 😏

Hannah 🕺
Ayo? Caught in 4K Jacob?

Jacob stop trying to make us sound sus

Bae list
Hold tf up-
Us?

Gianni
There's probably something
dirty going on here

Xolo
Yea maybe some idk dirty...

Bae list
THEY FINALLY KISSED?

Well no yet but-

Jacob 🤍
Shut up I will come over there and kiss you
right now

Do it

Bae list
Holy shit just get a room already omg

Xolo
Don't worry guys I'm recording this

-

After reading Peyton's text me phone goes flying out of my hands. Before I can even open my mouth to say something I feel soft lips touch mine. I had became a complete ice cube on a summer day. I always melted at his touch but never this hard.

"YEAH!" Xolo screamed, causing me and Jacob to pull away from each other.

"Way to ruin our moment," i roll my eyes

"Tik tok and our group chat is gonna love this,"

Jacob and I both look at each other, "what do you mean tik tok?" Jacob asked, cocking his head to the side a bit.

"You're kiss is gonna break the internet!"

Jacob and I both smile at each other, knowing that this was just the start of 'tik tok fame'