party - jacob bertrand

based on the song marvins room by drake :))
If anyone is confused, the first set of lyrics is Jacob's pov, then the next is y/n's pov and it continues to switch throughout the story.
-

we threw a party ,
yeah we threw party

The summer night rewinds didn't stop. I missed it all; from the kisses to parties to swimming to making complete idiots of ourself. No matter what stupid shit we did we had fun.

bitches came over,
yeah we threw a party

"I remember the time Jacob threw a party at his house with his siblings. His address got leaked and multiple fans had gone crazy and came over claiming they were 'Jacob Bertrand's bitches' " I told the interviewer with wide eyes, reminiscing on the fun we had that night.

'I was just calling cause
they we're just leaving '

I'm such an idiot, I thought to myself. Standing in front of the mirror realizing what a fool of myself I had made in front of y/n. I admitted my feelings for her while being blackout drunk. Nice job Jacob.

talk to me now, don't
have much to believe in

I lost hope after Jacob flirted with other girls. How could I be so stupid to think he would actually like someone like me? I couldn't believe myself for falling for someone like that. I had trusted him so much and fell for it. I knew I shouldn't have done it...but I needed to know.

I need you right now,
are you down to listen to me?

My hands ran through my hair as I fell in the worst state available and I had no control over it. How was I supposed to know my ex slipped something into my drink? I never act like a complete douch...
I clicked on y/n's contact, hoping she'd just pick up.

too many drinks have
been given to me

After the news I chose the worst way to cope. Underage drinking and having no control over myself. I had been such a mess. He was my everything and now he had to be my nothing.

I've been talking crazy girl,
I'm lucky that you picked up

She answered and let me explain myself. I still felt like the worst person to ever exist. I noticed my whole entire well being change when I got her to pick up.

lucky that you stayed on,
I need someone to put this weight on

I heard a knock on my apartment door. My roommate was currently out of town visiting family, so I was curious who it was.

"Look y/n I know you probably hate me,
but I just need you to know that I love you. I've loved you since the day we partied. And and and I understand if you don't-"

Just like that, the people who would run around in circle just to give each other the world, simply gave it to each other in a simple act of touch.

-
I have no idea if I even like thissss
Did you guys like it?

-I have no idea if I even like thissssDid you guys like it?