i hate you but...- hawk

this was requested by YanksTrash
i hope you like it (:
-

"Sam!" I whined after hearing what she had done.
This was going to be an absolute disaster. I knew I needed to be there for moral support for my best friend...but still.

"It will be fine! Hawk is Miguel's best friend and I don't want him to feel left out! Just deal with him for one night."

"But-but-"

Sam shushed me with her finger.
"I already ordered pizza's and drinks so to late," she paused taking a seat on the couch. "I don't get what's so bad about Hawk."

I scoffed, "he's always firing comebacks at me for no reason!"

Sam shook her head and heard the LaRusso doorbell ring. Sam practically ran to the door as of sue we're Usain Bolt.
"Miguel! Hawk! I'm so glad you guys could make it." Sam greeted with a smile.

I roll my eyes, having an attitude for no reason other than Hawk arriving at Sam's house. I decided to not be a complete raging bitch, even though I could be sometimes.

Hawk walks into a house and his eyes meet with mine. "Oh," he said noticing I was at the party.

I had to bite down on my bottom lip to not say anything. I just clenched my fist and told myself that he wasn't really doing anything wrong.

I feel the couch dip down next to me. Of course Hawk had to sit right next to me. I glanced up at him and gave him the fakest smile I had ever put on.

"C'mon princess, I know you're excited to see me."

I just shook my head and watched as Moon walked in with practically almost the whole school's population except for Yasmine and Kyler.

Moon took the seat next to Hawk and started to flirt with him. It made me so angry and I had no idea why. It's not like I even liked Hawk....

"Hawk!" Moon giggles in a flirty tone.

I could feel the smoke coming out of my ears. My face had gotten so red from the anger. I threw myself up from my spot and walked as far away as I could.

I ended up going to the bathroom to calm myself down. Nothing seemed to work, I kept hearing moon's voice flirting with Hawk. She even kept touching his thigh or his hand. God why in the world was I so worked up.

After a few minute I finally calmed down. I open the door and see almost everyone was sitting in a circle around the living room.

"There you are y/n!" Sam chirped, turning all the attention to me. She patted the spot next to her for me to sit.

I glance over at Hawk and realize he was sitting next to Miguel, which surprised me since he wasn't next to Moon.

"What in the hell is going on?" I asked Sam very confused.

"Oh, we're playing 7 minutes in heaven!"

My jaw just dropped open. "So that means I might have to kiss someone in this room?"

Sam rolls her eyes, "we all know who you'd kiss if you got the chance." She said a little bit to loud. I gently elbowed her and watched the show begin.

Aisha had the hat full of everyone who had participated names. She shook the hat and drew two papers with her eyes shut.

"Miguel and Sam" Aisha announced to everyone

Everyone's eyes followed to watch Sam and Miguel went into the walk in closet in the hallway. This left Hawk and I sitting next to each other.

Unsure of what had come over me, I scoot closer to Hawk.

"Miss me princess?" Hawk smirks

"You wish," I shook my head

"What do you think they're doing in the closet?" Hawk asked me, being friendly towards me for once.

"Sticking their tongues down each other's throat." I said laughing a little bit at the thought of the two of them in that closet together.

Miguel and Sam both stumble out of the closet, giggling hand in hand. They sit in the empty space next to where Sam and I had been sitting.

"Looks like you two had a fun time," Hawk teased

I nodded my head in agreement, "I'm sure their mouths did." Sam gave me a playful dirty look and I just laughed it off.

Aisha grabs the hat and pulls two names. Without even thinking I grabbed Hawk's hand out of nerves. I don't think I even realized I was holding his hand, I had just been staring at Aisha.

Hawk looked at our hands and smirked. I realized what I had done and let go. "Shit," i mutter under my breath.

"Hawk and...Y/n" Aisha said and tilted her head.
"Oh this outta be good." Miguel said and winked at his best friend.

I bit my bottom lip and shook my head. Damn it, I could not believe this. I was getting put in a closet to play 7 minutes in heaven with my practical 'enemy.'

Sam and Miguel pushed me and Hawk in the closet and locked the door shut.

"This is just exactly what I wanted!" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Well maybe you should have decided to play smart one."

"Well the only reason I came to this party was for Sam. Not for you like how you think it is." I shook my head and stared at Hawk.

"Well how is it my fault you wanted to support Sam? Oh right, it's not." He said sarcastically

"We all know the only reason you went to this party was for Moon so you should shut your big mouth!" I fired back at the boy, feeling the tension starting to rise.

Hawk couldn't take the tension anymore,
"Look y/n I hate you but..." he placed his lips on mine.

It wasn't like any other kiss. This one was blissful-powerful even. I had never realized I had feelings for Hawk, it was so unexpected.

Our eyes met after our our few minutes of bliss. I couldn't contain my smile, and Hawk couldn't either.
"So this whole time you've secretly liked me huh, princess?" Hawk asked with a smirk.

I roll my eyes, "don't flatter yourself too much."

"So what does that make us?" Hawk asked daringly.

"I guess we'll have to find out when you tell moon." I huffed.

"Me and Moon were never a thing. She just wouldn't get off my ass."

I nodded my head and took a sigh of relief.
"What are we going to tell everyone?"

Hawk smirks, "we don't, we drop hints throughout the night. Miguel is spending the night tonight and forced me to sleepover since the rest of the LaRussos's are out town."

I return the smirk, "well lucky for you, we might just be having a double date tonight."

The two of us spent the rest of the night together, practically attached to the hip.

It was still hard to believe I had been living my secret dream since the beginning for sophomore year.