Chapter IX

𝚇𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝙿.𝙾.𝚅
𝙷𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚖

"Mommy you really don't have too I den told you he's settling in just fine" I heard Manna complain. When we got back from our classes we was chilling but then she got a phone call from her mom and idk what they talking bout but they been on the phone for like 30mins now.

"Ok ma...yes I will...ok bye" she said hanging up. She sounded defeated and was acting sad when she came to sit back down.

"What's wit you" I asked

"My mother is coming this weekend. She wants to check up on me and Marques even though I told her we was fine."

"Oh well that ain't too bad she just coming for a quick visit right?"

"I don't know" she said shrugging them continued before I could say something back "She gon want to hang out most likely but I need a favor from you."

"Wassup?"

"You needa talk to Makayla I know you been avoiding it but I ain't got time for no crazy exes coming over when my momma here" she told me.

"Do I have to" I said whining.

"Yes you do and I'm not talking to you until you do" she said getting up. She playing right?

"Girl stop playing"

"I'm not." she said then went to her room. She fr right now? I tried opening the door but she locked it. Dammit

I decide to call Dasilva for some advice like of course I want Manna to talk to me but shit idk what I'm finna say to Makayla if I go over there.

"Wassup babe." I heard Silva say as she answered the phone.

"I need some advice."

"Hmm on what?"

"Manna's not talking to me till I have a proper conversation with Makayla but idk what imma say to her if I go over there like we haven't seen or talked to each other since it happened."

"Well I think Manna right first and foremost. Second I think you just need to go over there and talk about y'all feelings like what made y'all relationship fall apart and shit. Just try to get on a bases where y'all ain't hating each other." I sighed through the phone really not wanting to do this.

"Oh cmon you need to do this anyway seeing as we keyed that n*gga car the other day. That released your pent up aggression but now you need to get rid of that sadness you been dragging around."

"I am not dragging around sadness"

"Right sure and that's why everytime we hang out you scrolling through y'all old photos."

"Man whatever"

"Okay I'm sorry but fr though you needa talk to her and get out yo feelings. Y'all relationship ended on a bad note but at least try to fix it even if y'all ain't the best of friends like high school."

"Yeah ight I guess I'll go over there....When tf you get so smart about relationships" I said laughing.

"Shutup and I had to do the same thing with Aiyana when I told her I didn't want to continue our lil benefits thing. Although we weren't dating and she was understanding so it was a lil easier for me."