The rescue pt.2

Bad and Ant looked at each other and Bad gave a nod an approval for Ant to attack. Ant started walking towards the two men pulling his sword out from the belt attached to his hip. The sword was glowing a bright red color instead of the common purple. Bad was backing up to where the egg was and whispered a few words to it. The egg stared speaking in its raspy voice, "nur elihw uoy llits nac."
Bad smiled and said, "you heard the egg. Run while you still can. It's giving you a warning I suggest you take its advice and run."
Bad chuckled. "Like we would do that."
Said Techno whipping out his shiny purple sword. Phil copied techno and brought out his sword as well. You sat there trying to picture what was happening thankfully bad saw you and broke another hole in the front of your box to watch. "Better not do anything you will regret."
Bad said looking down at you with a stern expression. You nodded quickly. You sat there watching when you realized you could break out. You quietly moved to a far corner and got to work making a hole in the back bigger so that you could crawl out. It started to hurt your hands but you didn't stop you couldn't stop. You knew once you broke out everything would be fine. You started to put all of your attention to breaking out when you heard Bad shout, "ANT NOW!!!"
You turned your head ever so slightly to see what was happening. Ant jumped out at Phil attempting to hit him with his sword. Techno jumped in front of Phil clashing his sword against Ant's. They fought for a good ten minutes then Ant called out, "I think it's time Bad!"
Time for what?
You thought working much harder. You saw out of the corner of your eye vines shooting out towards Techno and Phil. You begin to break the obsidian even faster. You ignore the pain in your hands. "Yes"
You said to yourself quietly. You managed to finally break a little chunk out. Just enough for you to crawl though. You wiggled out of the box scraping your arms and legs in the process but you could care less. "Just give up its a 3v2 do you really think you going to win?" You looked and saw Bad pinning Phil to the ground along with the vines. "PHILLLLL!!!"
Techno yelled running towards him. Ant dashed at Techno trying to stop him, but he didn't have to. The vines swung at his legs tripping him. He fell hard on his face. Bad took this as a chance to speak. "I'm going to give you one last chance to leave. Ok?"
He paused. "Because if you don't I'm sure the egg would love to collect both of you. As a matter of fact I'm sure the egg will collect this whole entire town. Everyone who disobeys the egg, will get punished till they become pro egg. Even Y/n. Got it?!"
It was silent until Bad practically yelled, GOT IT?!??!!"
Techno and Phil nodded. You felt so angry you just wanted to light both Bad and Ant on fire and watch them burn. You felt your whole body getting hot. It felt as if you were standing in the sun, but it didn't hurt. Without thinking you started walking over to where everyone was at. You've never felt this angry before. Usually you'd have to gain the courage to speak up but you felt powerful at the moment. "Let them go NOW!"
You said in a stern voice. All eyes were on you. "Y/n how did you get out?"
Asked Bad. "That's not the point."
You snapped. Your face got even hotter. It felt like a solid minute passed before you said, "Did you not hear what I said? Cause if you didn't then I said let them go NOW!"
Out of nowhere flames erupted from your arms climbing all the way to your head. They lit up you hair turning it an orange color. Your eyes turned orange and you could see the flames. There was no trace left of the h/c girl but you were still the same Y/n.

"Y/N!"
Techno and Phil shouted in unison. You looked down at your arms and saw the flames. You were shocked at first but the realized you could use this to your advantage. You smiled and said, "Well I suggested you let Techno and Phil go or else we are going to have some problems."
You created a little ball of fire with your fingers and tossed it in the air lighting a few vines on fire.
You stared Bad dead in the eyes Bad copied you and stared back into your Flaming eyes. A little later he broke the eye contact and looked at Ant. Ant shook his head as if saying they still had a chance of winning. The vines started to bring Techno and Phil over 
where the egg was at. They stood there struggling to get out. "Y/n, Y/n, Y/n you wanna know something?"
Asked Bad. "What? What could you possibly tell me that is worth keeping me waiting?!"
You practically shouted. You started at him waiting for him to respond. "Well I am planning something and you will come to see what it is very soon. And if the time you spent with the egg worked then..."
He snapped his fingers. Nothing happened. He snapped them again. Nothing. "Well....."
You said. "What how is this possible you were supposed to lose control of everything and I would be able to control you."
"Well boo hoo cracker. I guess that didn't work."
You smiled. Bad shot you an angry glare. You were done messing around. "Alright I suggest you leave before I burn you and this stupid place to dust. And I am soooo not kidding."
The two got up and walked away. You walked over to the egg and burnt off the vines suspending the two in the air. You also burn a little bit of the egg making Bad and Ant yell. "Ops sorry."
You said sarcastically as Techno and Phil fell on the ground. "Alright Bad and Ant goodbye now and if I see you again then I wouldn't be so nice. So I suggest you get a move on."
Your flams vanished as they moved out of they way to let the trio leave. Your hair and eyes also went back to the regular colors.

You all walked out of the room. As you were walking out of the room you felt a sudden pain in your neck but ignore it not thinking to highly of it. Finally you Techno and Phil walked all the way out of the room were the egg was at. It was raining now. You sighed. You stuck an arm out into the rain and quickly pulled it back. It some how burned. Rain has never effected you until now. You looked at your arm and saw a light blue spot form on your arm. "Here wear this."
Said Phil offering you his hat and cloak. You gratefully took it and wrapped it around you covering your skin from the rain. Phil picked you up and put you on a horse then sat in front of you so he could control it. Techno found his horse nearby and mounted it and took off. Phil followed. You sat there listening to the steady sound of rain. You knew none of it would get on you since you were covered in the cloak. Before you knew it you drifted off to sleep. Though you didn't dream of anything.

Ok how are we feeling after this chapter?

I was originally gonna have it so that Y/n was related to someone but ehhh it's fine I might do that later on though

Predictions? —————->

Remember to drink some water if you haven't yet!

Also I would appreciate if you could give me some ideas for the next chapter thx!