The Meeting of the Egg

TW blood
(Edited)

You were lying down on you back with a thin blanket covering you. You had no idea where you where or how you got there. All you knew is that you were with you brother running and laughing and having fun. Then you fell and now you were here.
You opened you eyes to see red covering everything. Everywhere you looked there was red. You looked at yourself and saw red vines slowly crawling up you arms. You wiped them off. You tried getting up but felt a terrible pain in you leg. You fell down gnashing you teeth hoping for the pain to fade. It never did.

"I'd stay there if I were you."a soft voice said from a distance away.

You wiped you head around to where the voice came from. "Who are you, and where am I, and what is that?"
You said noticing a giant round egg looking thing.

"Well." Said the figure "Let's start with my name. My name is badboyhalo, but you may call me bad. And you are in the badlands. And that." Bad said pointing to the egg thing. "That is an egg. Isn't it amazing?" He said, walking towards the egg.

He laid his hand down on the egg. He stood there as if the egg was telling him something. After a little while bad walked over to you. "What is your name?" He asked.

"Y/n."

He mumbled something under his breath. He stuck his gloved hand out signaling for you to take it. You grabbed onto his hand as he yanked you up. You winched as you put pressure on you leg. You looked down to see that your left leg was bloody and cut, you pant leg was torn it had a few thorns sticking out. You reached down and plucked them out. Eventually Bad told you that he wanted you to meet the egg. He picked you up, knowing that you couldn't walk very well, and set you down in a small cramped box facing towards the egg. Something about the egg gave you chills. You didn't like it one bit.

"Bad please get me out of here I don't like this."
You said trying to get out of the box.

The opening was to small to crawl out and you couldn't break out because obsidian was blocking your way. You begin to panic. You shouted for Bad over and over again. No one responded. Soon it felt like the walls were closing getting closer and closer, and to make matters worse vines were crawling into the small box. They wrapped around your legs thorns cutting your skin. They crawled up to your arms slowly covering you. You thought you were going to die. You closed your eyes just excepting you fate, but then the vines left. They were gone. You gulped air thankful that the vines were gone. You looked around and saw a tall figure with a green cloak slashing at the vines. He walked over to you. You felt his strong arms lift you up caring you with him. You felt safe in his arms. You closed your eyes and fell into a deep restless slumber.

————————————————————————

You saw yourself standing on top of a hill, red was covering everything like in the room with the so called egg.
The image faded. Then you saw a blue eyed blond boy arguing with a guy in a prison with a mask that had a taunting smile on it.
Then that image faded into one where you saw the guy in the prison wiping blood of his hand.
The dream faded as you slowly opened your eyes.

Just to let you guys know this is my in the future now from when I have finished this story years ago and I am redoing it all so if in the beginning if it says (edited) you know that I have gone through and edited it

Hope you all have a good one

Byeeeeee ✌️